Chapter 31

"Hey, sugar, were home." Steve said quietly against Heidi's temple. She was curled up on his chest asleep, wearing nothing but one of his flannels. Heidi groaned and curled in further to Steve.

"Come on, you know you missed Thor." He teased, kissing her temple lightly.

"Take a lap around the country, I still can't feel my legs." Heidi admitted shyly.

"And who's fault is that?" Steve said with a smirk. He started to rub her back lightly as he smiled down at her.

"You, for not letting me cum for five freaking hours. How did you even stay turned on that long?" Heidi joked.

"Watching you submit to me...it's the hottest thing I've ever seen. Plus with the serum I could fuck you all day." Steve admitted, kissing her temple again.

"So you like being in charge of me, daddy?" Heidi teased.

"Yes I do, but you know you're taking a few days off so calm down." Steve said.

"I don't wanna take a few days off, I want you." Heidi said, moving to straddle Steve, laying her chest flat against his.

Steve reached down, his fingers brushing against her sore pussy, feeling her tense up. "You're definitely taking a few days off." He said, removing his hand and wrapping it around her waist.

"Maybe if you would've let me cum I'd be fine right now." Heidi teased. Steve laughed and rubbed her back lightly. "If I would've let you cum everytime you'd be worse off, well test it out someday. I'll do nothing but get you off for five hours." Steve said with a grin.

"Looking forward to it." Heidi said, leaning down to kiss his bare chest. "Yeah well see about that, don't forget that safe word." Steve teased. "Turtle." Heidi said, rolling her eyes playfully.

"That's my girl." Steve said as he hopped up and quickly got dressed, coming to slip Heidi into a pair of his sweatpants. He held her against his chest, she wrapped her legs around his waist and laid her head on his shoulder while he carried her off the jet.

"Heidi!" Thor boomed as soon as he saw the two, but Heidi was asleep in Steve's arms. Thor, Wanda and Nat ran towards the two happily, having missed them both for the last three weeks.

"She's a little tired." Steve said, but smiling when he saw the three.

"You mean fucked senseless?" Nat teased, Steve rolled his eyes but blushed lightly.

Thor ignored the interaction and approached the two happily. "Can I take her?" He asked, he'd missed his best friend for the last three weeks, it was the longest they'd been apart since the robbery 9 months ago.

Steve let Thor take Heidi from his arms, he held her bridal style against his chest, smiling down at her until she opened her eyes and saw Thor looking back at her. She squealed happily and wrapped her arms around his neck, Thor pulled her up against his chest and she wrapped her legs around his torso.

"I've missed you." Thor said into her hair as he walked her into the compound, Steve hopped back on the jet to grab their bags. Nat and Wanda helped him carry them inside.

"How was Fiji?" Nat asked as the three walked inside.

"Amazing, we didn't even wanna come back." Steve admitted.

"Should we be expecting a baby Captian in 9 months?" Nat teased, Steve rolled his eyes. "I wish, but she has some bar thing in her arm." Steve said.

"Have you talked to her about it?" Wanda asked.

"Yeah, we decided to wait until we catch the guys after her to start trying." Steve said.

"Tony still doesn't have any leads, other than the men were hired by some Baron in Sokovia." Nat said.