NEW Chapter 11

As soon as Heidi pulled into the large mall Wanda's eyes lit up.

"Have you never been here before?" Heidi asked.

"Only a few times with Nat." Wanda admitted.

Heidi drove around for several minutes hunting a spot before Wanda finally convinced her to park I the front spot reserved specifically for The Avengers.

"You're in Captian America's car and I'm with you, I think we can park here." Wanda reassured her.

"Steve refuses to park in these spots, I guess I just don't even notice them anymore." Heidi admitted as she climbed out of the car. Wanda was right behind her, hopping out and rushing to Heidi's side. Wanda held onto Heidi's arm while the two walked into the oversized mall together.

The two spent hours shopping, Wanda almost replacing her entire wardrobe and Heidi buying more business attire for work as well as some skimpy lingerie sets for when Steve comes home. Wanda refused to let Heidi pay for a thing, putting everything on Tony's card.

The two were still walking arm in arm when Heidi saw a craft store and happily pulled Wanda into it.

"I didn't know you drew." Wanda admitted when Heidi quickly found the sketchbooks and grabbed a few, moving to grab a beautifully expensive set of drawing pencils.

"I don't, Steve does." Heidi admitted, pulling Wanda towards checkout.

"He does?" Wanda asked.

"Yes. He's really good too, you should ask him to see them sometime." Heidi offered.

Heidi paid for the stuff this time, refusing to let Tony pay for a gift for her boyfriend.

"Are you ready for lunch?" Heidi asked as they left the craft store. Their arms were full of bags.

"May I take those?" Heidi heard a voice say from behind her and whipped around nervously to see Happy smiling at the pair.

"Did you follow us?" Wanda asked.

"No. But I know Steve's car when I see it in The Avengers spot and I know he won't park there so I wandered around until I found you guys so I could take your stuff." Happy admitted.

"Thank you, Happy." Wanda said happily, handing Happy all of the bags but Heidi kept a tight grip on the ones with his drawing supplies and the lingerie.

"I can put those in Steve's car if you'd prefer?" Happy offered.

"Sure. We're going to lunch so you could bring me the keys back and join us?" Heidi offered nervously. She was trying really hard to fit in with the team so she didn't want to neglect Happy.

"I don't quite have the time for lunch, but I will return you the keys." Happy promised as he left the two alone to load his car for the compound and Steve's car for Heidi.

"Where would you like to go for lunch?" Heidi asked Wanda.

"Italian?" Wanda suggested. "I'm craving pasta."

"Italian it is. Wait how will Happy find us? Should we wait here?" Heidi asked. Wanda chuckled and pulled her towards the Italian restaurant built into the large mall.

"It's Happy, he'll find us. For decades he was personally responsible for Tony, I think he could find anyone anywhere." Wanda said with another laugh.

No surprise almost as soon as they sat down Happy was standing over them, handing Heidi Steve's keys. "Call me if you need anything, ladies." He offered before leaving them alone.

Lunch went well, Wanda got a sampler platter with cacio e pepe, bolognese and carbonara. Heidi got eggplant Parmigiano. They both willingly tasted each other's meals though.