"Shadow seems to like you" a woman spoke walking closer toward us, startling me.

Not knowing if I was allowed to even touch the horse I started taking small steps backward but I couldn't get far before I collided into Carter's chest.

"It's a pleasure to see you again Sir, it's been a while" The lady came to a stop placing her hands behind her back.

Her blond hair was neatly tucked away in a bun and her face held a little bit of makeup. The pencil skirt she was wearing, was tight yet looked neat but when my vision fell on her shirt it became clear that the extra buttons that were undone were for the man behind me to have a perfect view of her red laced bra that was struggling to withhold its support.

Looking up at Carter I expected his attention to be on the women talking to him yet he was already looking at me.

"I'll be right back La mia piccola farfalla" Before I could ask where he was going he walked out of the barn leaving me alone with the woman who was now glaring at me after witnessing our interaction.

"Hi," I whispered giving her a little wave before looking at the horses again, hoping Carter would come back soon.

"You know your not that special" she spat out while making her way toward me.

Not responding her heels tapped against the floor while she walked around me.

"Your not the first girl he brought her and you certainly won't be the last, do you want to know how I know that" she chuckled stopping in front of me and bending down so she could be the same height as me.

"He'll be showing you around, choosing shadow of course because that way you'll have to hold on to him while the horse just suddenly starts running through the meadows" She smirked lifting my chin when I found the floor more interesting than this conversation.

"You'll stop at a waterfall and he'll promise you the world, he'll kiss you for hours but once your little trip is over he'll tell you to wait in the car while paying me a little visit but seeing that you look too innocent to understand what I mean by visit, I'll simplify it for you" she sang moving back.

"He'll be fucking me while you obey his little order of staying in the car".

Suddenly her expression changed and I looked behind me to see Carter holding a saddle.

"Ready to go for a ride baby?" he asked walking to the same horse I stood next to.

He'll choose Shadow.

Nodding I didn't notice the woman was gone before I turned around.

I wasn't liking this outing so far but I couldn't let her words bother me. She couldn't be right about Carter.

Could she?

Each thing she said kept coming back with each moment I spent with Carter. The horse did run through the meadow while I tightly held onto Carter and we did stop at a breathtaking waterfall.

He set up a picnic for us which made me blush at the thought of him trying.

He's not the romantic type yet he planned this all by himself.

Sitting down he sat down in front of me after making sure the horse was okay. The sun was starting to set which meant that we'd been here for hours but it didn't feel that long.

"What's got that pretty little head of yours working overtime" Carter joked passing me a strawberry dipped in chocolate.

"I'm just thinking about my family" I was actually stuck on what would happen when we were done on our little adventure but I couldn't exactly tell him that.

"Say the word and I'll allow them to come back but only if you're a hundred percent sure it's what you want little one" Biting my lip at his choice of words I stood up only to sit down next to him but he didn't seem to like our position.

Lifting me he pulled me into his lap.

Feeling bold I pulled his face toward mine and without allowing myself to overthink my actions, I crashed my lips against his.

His wondering hands fell on my butt and he squeezed it before pulling me closer.

Moaning into our kiss he took the chance and took my tongue into his mouth slightly adding pressure to my butt while he sucked on my tongue.

The sensation sent heat down south and I started moving my hips in a circular motion.

After watching a few movies after the first night Carter pleasured me I learned a few things.

Feeling a hard object pressing against my core, Carter groaned pulling away from our heated kiss.

"You're killing me" he whispered resting his forehead against mine.

Stopping my actions he growled before moving my hips himself not wanting the sensation to stop.

Pulling off his shirt I pushed Carter back taking control.

Steadying myself by placing my hands on his naked chest I bent down and started placing open-mouth kisses on his jaw while moving down to his neck.

I should've known he wouldn't allow me to be in control for long because after I only had the chance to leave one purple mark on his neck he turned us around now trapping me underneath him.

"When we get home I'll give you two minutes to remove all your clothes and lay on our bed and wait for me like a good girl, sí " he whispered leaving a kiss on my forehead before pulling me up.

Not waiting another second he pulled on his shirt before placing me back on the horse.

Instead of sitting behind him like I did when we rode here, he sat behind me with his hands gripping my thighs while I had to steer the horse.

He kept on leaving small kisses on my neck distracting me from the task at hand.

When we made sure the groom had taken care of Shadow he rushed me to the car but the woman from earlier was leaning against his door.

"Sir, I need to talk to you before you go" she purred out but Carter only ignored her and held my door open for me but before I could get in her hand gripped my arm pulling me back.

"What do you think you're doing?" she sneered.

Before Carter could step in I took a step closer to her remembering Michael giving me the rule of standing up for myself.

"I'm going home with Carter and he'll probably be visiting me oh wait sorry I forgot I believe the words you used earlier were he'll be fucking me" I mocked, using her own words against her.