𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬.

𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲.

𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗹𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀.

Voyage of the Damned - Part Two.

- ~ -

Lynnette let out a deep groan, forcing herself up. The people around shook with fear, eyes wide as they clutched onto one another, fear coursing through them. Ignoring the ache in her bones and hammering headache, Lynnette stood, stumbling slightly as all the blood seemed to rush to her head.

The Doctor was by her side, arm wrapped around her waist, supporting her. He furrowed his brows after a moment, shushing the frightened noises coming from the others as he listened out for something, "It's stopping."

"Good," Lynnette muttered, slowly moving to Jack and Astrid, offering her hands to them, "Are you two all right?"

"I've been through worse," Jack murmured in response, cracking his neck.

Astrid nodded, flattening down her dress, "I think so."

"Bad name for a ship," The Doctor spoke softly as he looked around the foreboding damage surrounding them, distant fires, electrical sparks, broken bits of metal, it was a miracle the hallway was holding up, "Either that or this suit is really unlucky."

"Or," Lynnette began, "Someone named it the Titanic for a reason."

Jack hummed his agreement as he checked the pulse of one the staff members that was them, he shook his head. The man was dead.

Another one of the staff members spoke, "Ladies and gentlemen, and Bannakaffalatta...I must apologise on behalf of Max Capricorn Cruiseliners. We seem to have had a small collision."

"Small!" Shrieked Morvin.

"Do you know how much I paid for my ticket?!" The arrogant man snapped.

Everything dissolved into chaos.

Astrid, the Doctor and Lynnette all crouched around Mr Copper, looking over the already-forming bruise on his forehead. He hit his head against a meta pipi but thankfully he appeared to not have any lasting damage.

"QUIET!" Yelled the man, silencing them all, "Thank you. I'm sure Max Capricorn Cruiseliners will be able to reimburse you for any inconvenience. But first, I would like to point out that we are very much alive...it is, after all, a fine and sturdy ship. If you could all stay here, while I ascertain the exact nature of the situation."

"Don't open it!" Shouted the Doctor as he man twisted the handle on the door.

But it was too late.

"Hold on!" Lynnette called out as the vacuum of space threatened to pull them all out into the never-ending darkness just like it did to the ma before them. One moment he was looking at them with fear in his eyes and the next he was gone.