𝐀𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐬

𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲.

𝗔𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝘁𝘀.

The Runaway Bride - Part one

- ~ -

"What?"

"Uh!"

"What!?"

"Who are you?"

"But...?"

"Where am I?"

"What?"

"What the hell is this place?!"

"What!?"

Lynnette rose on shaky feet, gently pulling the Doctor along with her, both of their gaze fixated on the woman. The woman stared back at them, fierce yet fearful eyes glittering almost as brightly as the red of her hair and the white of her dress.

Her wedding dress.

"Bloody hell..." Lynnette whispered, "Explain?"

The Doctor shook his head, struggling for words, "You can't do that...we weren't...We're in flight! That is physically impossible, how did you...?"

Puffing out her chest as a stern glare settled on her face like stone, the woman demanded, "Tell me where I am. I demand you tell me, right now, where am I?"

"Inside the Tardis," Breathed the Doctor.

She huffed, "The what?"

"The Tardis," He repeated.

"What?" She snapped.

"The Tardis!" He snapped back, moving to the controls swiftly, hand gripping Lynnette's tightly.

The woman followed, "The what!?"

"It's called the Tardis," The Doctor ground his teeth as he spoke for the third time, irritation and grief not making a good mix.

She glowered, "That's not even a proper word! You're just saying things!"

Lynnette sighed gently, "Do you know how you got here?"

The woman huffed, "Well, obviously, when you kidnapped me!" Suspicion filled her eyes, "Who was it? Who's paying you? Was it Nerys? Oh, my god, she's finally got me back. This has got Nerys written all over it."

"Who the hell is Nerys?" Spoke the Doctor, mind twisting in confusion.

"Your best friend!" She snapped."

Lynnette rose a brow, "If you think she'd stage a kidnapping just to prank you, you might want to cut her out. That's not a good thing."

The woman almost seemed taken back by the advice, as if she'd never received it before, and her eyes suddenly possessed a tentative cautiousness, no longer completely suspicious.