𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜.

𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆.

𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰

Voyage of the Damned - Part One.

- ~ -

Lynnette couldn't stop laughing. The sheer madness of the situation before her was hysterical. The Titanic had collided with the Tardis, in space! She gigged so much that it hurt her ribs, hearing the snickering of Jack beside her.

"Oh, I've missed this," He called lightly.

Lynnette nodded her head, eyes shining, "So have I."

"The Titanic is in the Tardis!" Breathed the Doctor, shooting up and darting towards the console. His hand snatched for a lever that he twisted vigorously. Softly, the Tardis hummed and the pair watched in amazement as time reversed and the Titanic left the Tardis, the Tardis easily repairing her walls. A human ship could only do so much damage against a ship from the most might civilisation to ever exist.

"I think we've found our adventure," Lynnette hummed, rising from the metal floor, stretching her slender body as she did so, relishing in the small crack in her back.

"Definitely," Jack agreed, "Who could ever turn away from this?"

The Doctor shook his head softly, moving around the Tardis console swiftly, "Let's find out, shall we?"

Instantly, the familiar whirring of the Tardis filled the air, light and wonderous. Lynnette had missed it dearly, excitement and fondness bubbling in her chest like a crescendo of passion. Soon after, the noise stopped and the trio knew they had arrived on the Titanic.

Quickly, Jack darted towards the blue doors, excitement glimmering in his eyes as he pulled the door open. Lynnette and the Doctor followed after him easily, hands joining together and one who had known the pair well would know that now there was a sudden tightness in their grasp, a firmness that simply wasn't there before.

The pair had promised that they weren't going to be separated and they meant with every fibre of their beings.

Slowly, they stepped out of the Tardis and into a small storage room. Lynnette looked around curiously, everything seemed reminiscent of English culture, specifically 1920s culture. On the side, there was a small blackboard - a piece of chalk tied to its side- with various menu items and a small drawing of the Union Jack.

"Gotta love patriotism," Murmured Lynnette, a small element of sarcasm leaving her lips.

Jack grinned, "Who wants to open that door?"

The Doctor clicked his tongue playfully, skillfully twisting around Jack, chests close together as he reached for the door handle. He let out a breath and cautiously opened it. Immediately they were welcomed to the sound of lively chatter, no doubt the busting noise of any large social gathering.