MY BOOK IS AVAILABLE

SHE'S HERE

SHE'S QUEER

AND SHE'S NOW AVAILABLE TO MY PEERS

IT'S MY FIRST OFFICIAL BOOK

The Gems of Idona is the first installment in The Second Sage War trilogy

The Gems of Idona is the first installment in The Second Sage War trilogy. It deals with a war (what a surprise), oppression, colonialism, and racism all while technically being fantasy with a sub genre in magical realism. The entire main group of characters are queer people of color and mostly female because I feel more comfortable writing them for whatever reason. Here's the back summary.

Purple fire. Red ice. Pink lightning.
These are the magical elements born to the three sages of the Agassi Tribe. Yet for the last two hundred years, they have been hunted down by their unique eye colors that match their element, and arrested and imprisoned for life by the Betozia Kingdom. The kingdom won the first sage war against the Agassi Tribe all those years ago, taking all of the country Stroyis as its prize. For generations, they have been discriminated against and oppressed, but finally, they have had enough. With the help of the new sages, they plan to take back their land and set history right. Unfortunately, war is never that straightforward. Add in massacres, propaganda, and being outgunned; the Agassi Tribe has its hands full. There's only one way to win over the public and turn the tide in the war; it's time to find the gems of Idona, a whole new dangerous ballgame.

You can either buy the physical copy or the PDF version and I really hope some of you do. And if you like it, please spread the word, it would really help me a lot.

Here's the link to my website:

https://www.booksbymateo.com/

I hope you buy it if you can, no pressure though if you can't or don't want to. And if you do buy it, I hope you enjoy it because I know I do.

Oh and fair warning, she gets a little graphic at times. But you are reading a Wednesday fanfic right now, so I'm sure you won't mind it.

Byeeeee

If You Woe Her || Wednesday Addams & Enid SinclairOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara