A Flower Can Be A Surprisingly Effective Threat

Reuniting at Nevermore with everyone was supposed to be a spectacular moment. Aloria had it all planned out. Outside of her, Enid, Bianca, and the twins, everyone would arrive one by one. Granted that was only three people, but still. They would arrive one by one and Aloria would learn that they arrived and go hunting them down to tackle them in a hug when they least expect it. That's what was supposed to happen. Instead, everyone had asked Aloria if she could teleport them there because then it would save their parents time and money, or in Wednesday's case the torture of having to be in their presence. Being the ever generous person she is, Aloria agreed though she pouted the whole time. So instead of arriving one by one, they all arrived in a massive cloud of teal smoke before all walking away to to go to the dorm halls and rooms.

"Thanks Lori!"

"You're the best!"

"Catch ya later!"

"We'll meet in the quad in three hours!"

"Keep in on your pants till then!"

Aloria glared at them all as they walked away, only her girlfriends staying by her sides. "I hate all of you!"

Enid tugged her hand. "Come on, I want to see our old dorm again." Aloria grabbed Wednesday's hand and together they ran to their old dorm.

Students jumped out of their way as they ran smiling like idiots, well, Wednesday had a small one. They ran past Yoko who laughed at them and yelled to use protection sarcastically. They reached Ophelia Hall and ran up the stairs bursting into their old dorm room. The first thing Aloria noticed was the bed against the window.

She pointed at it as she panted for air. "Hey . . . I have . . . a bed now." She stumbled to it and laid down. "Ugh . . . running up stairs . . . bad idea. I need a minute."

Enid chuckled as she started to unpack. "Okay, Lori, you take your time."

Wednesday went to her side of the room and started unpacking as well. Not much was said as they worked and after two minutes Aloria unpacked as well. Two and a half hours later they were finished unpacking and decorating and were all sitting on their beds taking a moment to relax. But something felt off.

Aloria pouted. "You guys are so far away." Over the summer break, Aloria got used to always sleeping in the same bed as Enid every night. She was sure she couldn't sleep alone now.

"Let's push our beds together!" Enid suggested.

The two started rearranging furniture to move Aloria's bed next to Enid's. They got Wednesday to help and finished quickly. Enid suggested Wednesday move her bed over to hers too, but the shorter girl assured that the two would provide enough space for all of them. Enid acted like she wasn't convinced so Wednesday climbed into the bed to prove it and had Enid and Aloria lay on both sides of her. She realized Enid had played her only after she slipped her hand under her shirt and started to slide it upwards. Aloria seeing this smirked and joined in. Wednesday froze as their hands slowly creeped higher.

They had yet to do any sexual stuff with all three of them involved. Wednesday would be lying if she said she hadn't thought of it, but was she ready for it? What role would she play exactly? When she made love with Enid she always became rather submissive. Yet when she made love with Aloria she was always the dominant one. So which would she be with both of them?

Wednesday licked her lips as their hands reached the bottom of her bra. "Isn't it time to-to meet every-everyone in the quad?"

"They can wait," Enid smirked and kissed Wednesday's neck.

"Our dorm neighbors might hear us."

Aloria whispered in her ear, "Then try not to be too loud."

Enid bit her neck as Aloria started to massage her breast. All the fight in Wednesday left her body with the moan that escaped her lips. There was no going back now. Hopefully no one comes looking for them.