Popping Off In A Coffee Shop

Only two more weeks before the start of the new school year, and Aloria was bouncing off the walls in anticipation. Most people want to go back to school to see their friends who they haven't seen all break, but that's not the case for Aloria. She's been able to see all of her friends for most of the break. Hell, one of her girlfriends and best friends literally has been living with her for almost two months now. She's constantly teleporting Wednesday over and even bringing Yoko and Ajax over a lot. So then why was Aloria so excited to return to Nevermore?

The answer is simple. She wants to share a dorm room with both of her girlfriends again. She wants to be able to see both of them everyday without having to teleport. She wants to see all of her friends without having to teleport. She wants to skip class and go on dates in Jericho. That's why Aloria is excited to return to Nevermore. Too bad she still has two more weeks of waiting.

To help pass the time, Enid suggested they grab Wednesday and go on a date in the city. So they told Wednesday the plan, everyone got ready, and when it was time Aloria teleported to Wednesday's always dark room and brought her back. The three then hitched a ride from Jasmine and Silas who were on their way to work. The parents dropped them off, telling them to have fun and were gone.

"So what do we do now?" Wednesday asked curiously, not having been told the plan.

But Aloria shrugged. "Good question. I don't know."

"How do you not know?" Enid questioned. "This is your city."

"Yeah, but I've never been in it. I spend all my time at the house."

Enid sighed while Wednesday extended her hands to them. "I'm sure we'll find something to do. Come."

They grabbed her hands and together they walked down the streets. Eventually they found a park and decided to just walk through it as they chatted. Enid and Aloria filled Wednesday in on everything that happened at the house. How Bianca seems to be texting someone a lot, how Kent seems to continue to lose every game they play, and how Aloria once walked in on Divina and Yoko having sex when she had to go pick her up from the vampires house. That last one happened a few days ago, and the siren hasn't been able to look them in the eyes since. She saw some things. Things no girl should see her sister doing. In turn, Wednesday filled them in what's been happening at her house the last few days. She intentionally didn't mention her stalker.

Once they were all caught up, they started to talk about random things when a group of three walking towards them caught their attention due to being loud making them stop walking.

"Ugh!" The girl in the middle groaned as she held the other twos hands. She had black hair that reached her shoulders and was wearing sunglasses. "It's too bright outside! Let's just go home!"

Aloria could agree with that. It was bright outside with the sun high in the sky and no clouds in sight. It's why the siren was wearing Yoko's sunglasses. They really were the best. When the other girls responded they weren't nearly as loud so Aloria and Wednesday couldn't hear them. The two went to continue walking but Enid stayed still, watching the group of three girls. With her wolf hearing she could hear the conversation, and being the nosy person she is she listened.

"Complain one more time and I'm withholding cuddles for the rest of the week," the girl on the left who was wearing a green hijab threatened.

The girl in the middle gasped and Enid caught sight of her fangs thanks to her enhanced eyesight. "You wouldn't!"

"Try me."

She turned to the girl on the right who had curly brown hair and was a whole head taller. "Can you believe this?"