Date? Date Me

Aloria watched Enid and Wednesday from her bed, apparently the goth girl had asked Xavier to the dance the other day during "girls night" that the siren was now realizing was basically a date. She clutched her giant shark squishmallow while she glared at the two as they talked. She was jealous, plain and simple. If Wednesday was going to the dance with anyone it should be with her, not a creepy asshat like Xavier Thorpe. She hasn't forgotten how poorly he treated Bianca. She had no doubt he would do the same to Wednesday. Why would she even want to go with him?

"Oh my god!" Enid squealed. "Wednesday Addams is going to the Rave'N! My whole world is tilted! You know what you need?"

"A bullet to the head?"

This made Aloria raise an eyebrow. For someone who did the asking she didn't seem all that excited about it.

"A dress."

"I already have one."

Enid cringed and shook her head. "Not the one you showed up here in. That thing was a fashion emergency not even lighting could resuscitate." Aloria didn't know what dress they were talking about, but she was definitely intrigued now. Enid looked over at Thing. "Thing, back me up here." He gave a thumbs up which made Wednesday glare at him. "You need something that screams, 'First date. Stand back, bitches! I have arrived!'" Aloria rolled her eyes and went back to glaring. "And I know just the place."

Enid grabbed her backpack and ran out and Wednesday figured she was meant to follow. But first she turned to Aloria. "Stop glaring. I don't even want to go with him. I was forced to ask out of self preservation. He almost caught me snooping. I had to play it off."

Aloria blushed and buried her face in her shark, embarrassed Wednesday noticed her jealousy. Though knowing she didn't actually like him like that definitely helped settle it.

Thing signed to Wednesday while Aloria wasn't looking. You should be going with Aloria.

Wednesday glared at him again as the siren in question picked her head back up and Enid ran back in. "I thought it was obvious you both were supposed to follow. So let's try this again, I know just the place." She ran out once more and Wednesday reluctantly tailed after her.

Though she paused at the door and looked back at Aloria. "She said both of us. Don't you need a dress to take Bianca?"

There was a hint of jealousy in her voice that Aloria shrugged. She nodded but waved her away and tapped the invisible watch on her wrist.

"You'll catch up later?" The siren nodded. "Very well, I'll inform Enid." She grabbed her backpack and had Thing crawl in it before leaving as well.

Aloria stood up and left to find Bianca. She needed her help. Now that she knows that Enid likes her back and since Wednesday's going with (ugh) Xavier, then maybe she should ask Enid to the dance. Maybe. But before she can even think about that she needs to tell Bianca and see if it's fine she asks someone else. She walked around for a bit and found her in the quad with Kent. She was kind of surprised to see that Divina and Yoko weren't with them. She walked up and sat next to her brother across from Bianca.

"Hey, girl, what's up?" She smiled. Aloria waved her hand side to side hand and then crossed her fingers, asking where Divina and Yoko were. "Oh, they went dress shopping with Enid." Aloria nodded understandingly. "So what's going on?"

Aloria took a deep breath and then dived into her explanation with a bunch of gestures and impressions. She told her about the conversation she overheard from Enid and Yoko, how Wednesday was going with Xavier (which Bianca didn't seem to happy about), and that she was considering asking Enid but wanted to make sure she would be fine with it since they were going together.