You Can Run But You Can't Hyde

Tyler in his hide form came barreling towards them. "Move!" Bianca yelled as she made wide gestures since they couldn't really hear her. Everyone jumped away and joined Bianca's side as Tyler came to stop next to Mary and roared in their faces.

Mary smirked. "See ya around." Tyler extended his long arm out and she used it to climb on top of his hunched back. He roared and ran towards them.

"Oh no you don't!" Wednesday knocked Enid's shoulder who got the hint. Wednesday jumped and Enid cupped her hands together and helped launch Wednesday into the air. She thrusted her sabre at Mary's left shoulder and pierced it. The force knocked her from Tyler's back as he continued forward for another few strides before turning around. Wednesday stood over Mary with her sabre stabbed into her shoulder, pinning her to the ground as she stood on her right wrist and abdomen. "You're not going anywhere."

Mary growled and red circles emitted from her mouth. "Release me."

But Wednesday didn't move an inch. She couldn't hear anything thanks to the earplugs in her ears. Behind them, Tyler faced the group, the only thing separating him from Mary. He roared.

Enid glared. "Round two, bitch." She took a step back and dropped her knife as her bones began to break and rebuild themselves. She fell to her knees as she groaned in pain. As she grew her clothes ripped apart. Damn, she had liked her current outfit.

Addi turned to Enid and saw her transforming. She decided to as well, figuring 2 against 1 was much better odds. She quickly threw off her oversized hoodie knowing she'd need it to cover up later before she fell to her hands and knees and began to shift.

The others stepped in front of the two werewolves to give them enough time to finish transforming. Tyler charged at them, but Yoko, Skye, and Ronnie intercepted. Ronnie used his telekinesis to push him back as Yoko and Skye attacked with their sabre and dagger respectively causing Tyler to roar in pain as he attempted to fight the telekinesis to slash them.

"Bianca!" Wednesday called to her from where she had Mary pinned. "I can't hear you so I hope you can hear me! Send Ajax to me! I want him to stone Mary!"

"You bitch!" Mary shouted and tried to fight to get up but Wednesday dug the sabre deeper into her shoulder making her groan.

Bianca nodded even though Wednesday wasn't looking. She glanced around for Ajax and found him on the other side of Kent who was next to her. She walked over to him and gestured for him to take out his earplugs. He hesitantly did.

"Go stone Mary!"

He nodded and put his earplugs back in before running over to Wednesday and Mary. He made eye contact with the goth and she nodded before closing her eyes just to be safe. Ajax took off his beanie, his snakes hissing to life as they raised their heads. He faced Mary who had also closed her eyes. He had to physically pry her eyelids open.

"Sorry, not sorry," he grumbled. After a few seconds, he got her eyes open and they made eye contact. His eyes glowed green and Mary quickly turned to stone. Ajax jumped away with a sense of guilt staring down at Aloria's stoned body. He had to remind himself it was Mary he had stoned. He put his beanie back on and nudged Wednesday so she knew she could look.

She opened her eyes and stepped away. She had a sense of guilt looking down at Aloria/Mary too. But this way the chances of Tyler getting away with her went from pretty high to pretty damn low. Tyler wouldn't be able to fight them all off as well as pick up a stone statue. She took out her earplugs. At least now they also didn't have to worry about being siren songed.

She turned to the others and saw Enid and who she assumed was Addi in their wolf forms as they fought against Tyler as the Hyde. The two girls were winning. This surprise attack seemed to be going in their favor. It was good their group was surmised of so many different people. Three sirens, two vampires, two werewolves, two gorgons, a seer, a sorcerer, a telekinetic, and not to mention their currently possessed bewitched siren and even their bee control friend who Wednesday really needed to go update to ask for his help.