Teasing, Kissing, And Some More Trauma

The next morning the first thing Wednesday did was report what happened to Weems, and while she did that the others fussed over Aloria wanting to make sure everything was still fine the morning after. She was forced to lift up the bottom of her shirt to show the scar of the stab wound. She wasn't mad that it scarred, magic can't do it all she supposed. Besides, she's always found scars to be hot.

Enid traced the scar tenderly. "And you're sure you feel fine?" Aloria nodded and gave an okay sign. "So the curse is gone."

Her eyes widened. "Oh shit, yeah, I forgot. I swear, it's either I have no filter at all," she waved her hand to the side, "or I forget I can talk. And Enid if you keep sensually tracing my scar I am going to kiss you."

Enid smirked. "I hear nothing wrong with that sentence."

The other four all looked at each other before saying in unison, "We do!"

Aloria giggled. "Sorry." She pulled her shirt down and made Enid pull away causing her to pout. "So what's the plan? Because I think literally dying last night should excuse me from classes today."

"While that's totally fair," Bianca agreed, "we didn't die last night which means we do have to go to class. So you're on your own till we're all done."

Aloria groaned. "Where's the fun of not being in school if you're all by yourself? And Enid why do you keep staring at me like that?" Enid just blushed and covered her face making the siren even more confused. "Anyone else care to explain?"

Yoko sighed. "She's in love with your voice."

"Well what to do you expect from me!" Enid countered, picking her head back up. "I'm in love with her and am only now getting to hear her voice! It's such a nice voice! It's the perfect combination of soft and deep! I can't help it!"

"Aww," Aloria cooed. "I love you too, babes."

Enid squealed, covered her face with her hands, and flopped onto her back making Yoko glare at the siren. "Good job, you killed her."

"I'm sorry! What am I supposed to do, not talk?"

Kent nodded. "That is exactly what you should do." Divina elbowed his side. "Ow! What?"

"You can't say that!" Divina scolded.

"No, I didn't mean it like that! It's just your voice is so weird to me, I'm not used to it."

"Oh because that's better."

"I'm sorry!"

Aloria shook her head as she laughed. She turned to the the other three girls. "What about you guys? Any specific opinions on my voice?"

Yoko shrugged. "It's a voice."

"It's a nice voice," Bianca added.

"It's your nice voice," Divina specified.

Aloria rolled her eyes playfully. "Well, at least not everyone is freaked out about it." That's when Wednesday walked in. "Hey, Wednesday." The girl froze in place making Aloria raise an eyebrow at her. "Uh, Wednesday?"

"Stop talking," she said stoically.

Aloria leaned back. "Shit, did I do something? Are you mad at me? Is everything okay?"