Dancing Queen, Young And Sweet, Very Bloody (But It's Paint)

(A/N: photo is what Aloria looks like at the dance minus the purse)

Aloria knew the theme for the dance had been white or whatever, but she wasn't a fan of white clothing. It got dirty way too easily and once it did everyone could see it. Though she wasn't opposed to light colors, it's why she preferred darker ones. And it just so happened that the suit Aloria liked the most was all black. She wasn't trying to be different, it's just what she liked.

Stepping out of the bathroom once she was all ready, Enid who was waiting in the middle of the room stared at her in awe. "You're gorgeous." Aloria blushed and gestured to her with a smile to say she was too. Enid blushed as well. "Thanks. Think we can get a picture?" Aloria nodded. "Hey, Wednesday, can you take a picture for us?"

Wednesday came out of the closet from where she was getting ready for her outing with Eugene. "If I must." Enid handed her her phone and she stepped back. Aloria wrapped her left arm around Enid's waist and Enid wrapped her right around her shoulders. They both smiled widely and Wednesday snapped the picture.

"How do we look Wednesday?" Enid asked.

"Stunning. Both of you." She handed back the phone and went back in the closet while both girls blushed hard.

"Okay, well, we're leaving."

"Have fun."

Enid grabbed Aloria's hand the two made their way to the dance along with the rest of the school. On their way they bumped into Yoko, Divina, and Kent. They all smiled and hugged each other.

"Ugh!" Yoko moaned. "I know already saw Aloria's fit, but god damn is it amazing."

Divina elbowed her side with a playful glare. "I am right here."

"And you look the most amazing out of everyone," Yoko smiled sweetly. "I thought that was a given."

"It's not so you have to say."

"Oh do I . . ."

The two started mumbling to each other as they leaned in. The other three decided to head on without them. They didn't need to see the PDA. But Aloria glanced around as if looking for someone. She then turned to Kent and gave a question look.

"Oh," Kent realized what she was probably asking. "Bianca asked Xavier to the dance once she heard he wasn't going with Wednesday."

Aloria sighed. She was way too good for him. They reached the doors of the dance and passed Ms. Thornhill who was greeting everyone. Aloria's jaw dropped when she saw all the decorations making Enid giggle at her.

"Amazing isn't it?" She asked the siren.

Aloria nodded. Amazing indeed. And she got to share it with Enid. Nothing could ruin tonight.

Meanwhile, back at the dorm Wednesday was just about all ready when there was a knock at the door. "Coming Eugene!" She called out before making her way over. "Hey, did you happen to grab any extra batteries for the flash—" she stopped mid sentence when she opened the door to reveal Tyler dressed in a white suit making her face fall. "Tyler."

"I got your invite," he held up a piece of paper. "Guessing you had Thing drop it in the tip jar?"

She gritted her teeth. "Good guess."

"After our last conversation, I wasn't sure I'd even get to speak to you again, but . . . Well, your note was so genuine and . . . sweet. Totally took me by surprise."

"Me too."

"Well, now that I'm here," he smiled, "I'm glad I came." Wednesday was not. "You need a few minutes?"