Panic At The Dorm

Aloria spent the majority of the next day with Enid, since Wednesday was off following clues with her uncle. The goth girl told the siren she would make her apology speech/confession to the werewolf tomorrow because she needed at least a 24 hour reset before she could be that emotional and sappy again. Aloria had giggled at her dramatics but understood that Wednesday just wasn't used to being open about her feelings. Of course she felt like she needed a break.

Currently Enid and Aloria were laying on Enid's temporary bed in Yoko's room. Though the correct description would be Enid was laying on top of Aloria as they made out. They hadn't kissed like this since their first kiss, and honestly, it was something Aloria had been craving. Enid's lips was like a drug she couldn't get enough of, and man was she an amazing kisser.

They hadn't meant to start making out. They were cuddling with Aloria's face buried in her neck and Enid hit her with a sudden "I love you". Not wanting to have to move since she was comfortable she kissed the werewolf's neck as her way of saying she loved her too. This action had unforeseen consequences. Though not unwelcome ones. But yeah, that's how they ended up attacking each other's lips.

It was getting a little heavy as Enid's hands slipped inside her shirt, but they jumped away when they heard the sound of the door begin to open.

The person opening the door paused after opening it only a few inches. "Are y'all decent?" Yoko called from the outside.

They sat up and Aloria straightened her shirt out. "Yes, Yoko, we're good," Enid said after a few seconds.

Yoko pushed the door the rest of the way open as she stared blankly at them. "In my own dorm. I can't escape you two in my own dorm." She gasped in realization. "Oh my god, I need to apologize to Bianca. This must be how she felt when me and Divina started dating. I have to say sorry." She left closing the door behind her.

Aloria and Enid looked at each other before shrugging and started to kiss again.

But the door slammed open making them jump and Yoko yelled, "No sex in my dorm!" Then she slammed it close and was gone again.

The two laughed at Yoko's antics as they leaned their heads on each others shoulders. "I guess we should probably stop then, huh?" Aloria whined and kissed Enid's neck again making the werewolf's eyes dilate once more. "Say, Wednesday's out and about, right?"

Aloria pulled away with a smirk and nodded. She then grabbed Enid's hand pulled her towards the door. They ran back to their own dorm and as soon as Aloria closed the door Enid pushed her against it and started kissing down her neck. Aloria tilted her head to the side to give her better access. When Enid bit her neck she moaned. The werewolf pulled away and went back to her lips, slipping her tongue in as she took of her school blazer. Aloria did the same and then they pulled away just long enough to pull of their sweater vests leaving them in their white button downs and ties. Aloria grabbed Enid's tie and pulled her back in. Enid was quickly learning that she loved when Aloria did that.

Neither girl had expected their impromptu make out session to develop this far. But they weren't exactly complaining. They were hormonal 16 year old girls. Boys aren't the only ones with a sex drive. So as Enid went back to kissing her neck, she began to unbutton Aloria's shirt. Once she finished the siren quickly shrugged it off. Enid began kissing lower towards her chest when there was a knock on the door.

"Hey, Aloria, you in here?" It was Kent.

Enid growled at the fact that they kept getting interrupted. Aloria went to put her clothes back on but she stopped her by kissing her lips and bitting her lower lip as she pulled away making the siren have to suppress a moan. Then she moved the siren to the side as she covered her mouth with her left hand before opening the door a little with a smile to greet Kent since she was still fully clothed.