Kill Me Once, Shame On Me, Kill Me Twice, Shame On You

Enid was pacing in the dorm while Yoko sat on her bad watching. Wednesday was already long gone and Aloria was no where to be found. She's been trying her phone but was getting no answer. Yoko kept assuring her she was probably fine, but her worrying wouldn't cease. So when her own phone began ringing she rushed to answer. Unfortunately it wasn't the siren she was hoping for, but she still answered. Eugene's face appeared on her screen.

"Hey! Eugene, how are you?"

"Have you seen Wednesday?" He asked worried.

Okay, now Enid was even more worried. "No, she left this afternoon. Didn't she swing by to see you?"

"Listen, Principal Weems and her went and confronted Ms. Thornhill. But I haven't heard a peep from either of them."

"Why would they confront Ms. Thornhill?"

"Because she's behind everything that's happened. She's the bad guy . . . bad woman. She's just a really bad person."

No, no, no. Is this also why she can't get a hold of Aloria? "Okay, me and Yoko will go check out the conservatory." She shifted the camera so he could see Yoko behind her who gave a little wave.

The door opened and in crawled Thing. He rushed to Enid's bed and started signing rapidly. He didn't have any time to waste.

Enid rushed to him and kneeled by the bed setting her phone on it. "Slow down! What happened?" She brought her hands over her mouth. "Weems is unconscious? What about Wednesday? Tyler and Thornhill took her? Where? Crackstone's crypt, what the heck? Do you know where Aloria is?" She gasped. "Oh my god." Her brows furrowed in confusion. "Who are the Nightshades?" Thing pointed at Yoko who sighed.

"I'll explain on the way."

Enid grabbed Thing and the three rushed out of the room, leaving the phone on her bed. They went to the secret library to wait for the others to show up.

Enid looked around in shock. "I can't believe you're in a secret society and you didn't tell me."

Yoko shrugged. "Would kind of defeat the point of it being a secret society."

Enid scoffed just as all the other Nightshades rushed down the stairs. She turned to them. "Bianca, Divina, Ajax, and Kent?" She turned to Yoko. "Seriously, so my whole friend group is part of it?"

"Aloria too."

Enid's jaw dropped, but Bianca got them to focus. "So, what's the deal with Thornhill being a psycho?"

"She tried to kill Weems, poisoned Aloria, and then took Wednesday to Crackstone's crypt," Yoko explained.

"Aloria's posioned?!" Divina exclaimed, worry immediately engulfing her.

"We have to get everyone in the school to safety before it's too late," Enid told them as she pulled out the drawing of Wednesday and Crackstone. "Because this is what's coming."

"So do we pull the fire alarms?" Kent asked.

"We don't wanna cause a panic and alert Tyler or Thornhill," Divina shook her head. "So how do we get everyone out?"

Bianca turned to the two other sirens. "We'll use our siren song to convince them." They took off their amulets.

Thing crawled over and Enid picked him up. She wasn't sure what to do. Does she look for Wednesday? Or try to help Aloria?

Yoko saw her dilemma and helped. "You and Thing can go look for Wednesday. I'll try to find Joseph and Elena and Ajax can tend to Aloria."

"What? Me?" He asked shocked. They had only just become friends and he wasn't sure how much help he would be against poison. He had always done bad in Thornhill's class.