Finding A Way To Kick A Bitch Out

Wednesday didn't bother with classes the next day, opting instead to go straight to the Nightshades library. Of course Enid joined her, and they found they weren't the only ones with this idea. As they walked down the stairs they saw Bianca, Divina, Yoko, Kent, Ajax, Sasha, Addi, and Fajr, all sitting in different areas as they read books.

Yoko grinned. "You guys sure took your time getting here."

Enid walked up to her confused. "How long have you guys been here?"

"An hour. So hurry up and get started. We already grabbed every book that relates to magic and exorcisms and stuff." She gestured to the large pile of books in the middle of the room.

Wednesday walked over to the pile and grabbed the book off the top. All About Exorcisms. She shrugged and went to a spot against the stairs to sit and read. She had barley gotten a few pages in when Addi sat next to her. She spared the werewolf a side glance but she didn't say anything so she went back to reading. But then;

"Are you okay?"

Wednesday looked up from her book and stared blankly straight ahead for a second before turning to her. "Why do you ask?"

Addi tilted her head down and looked at her through her brows, not unlike Wednesday's usual stare. "Your girlfriend is being controlled by some psycho bitch who's decided to focus all her pent up rage on you because you look like some chick from hundreds of years ago. Why do you think I'm asking?"

"I'm fine." Wednesday went back to reading her book.

Addi recalled Wednesday's tear stained face when they found her in the woods and how she clung onto Enid. "We both know you're not."

Wednesday bit her lip as she looked up again, staring straight ahead. "What do you want me to say, Addi? How I feel like there's a part of me missing? How I feel like I can't breathe because I am in a constant state of holding my breath? That I can barely stand being in our dorm because Aloria's absence is so god damn loud? That I couldn't sleep last night because every time I closed my eyes all I could see was Aloria begging me to kill her? Is that what you want to hear?"

Everyone in the room was staring at them. Wednesday hadn't even realized she had raised her voice as she went on.

"She did what?" Enid asked softly.

Wednesday purposefully didn't tell them that little detail yesterday. It hurt too much. Seeing Aloria on her knees, in pain, begging for Wednesday to kill her . . . it broke her. She was going to do it only because it was Aloria's request. She would do anything the siren asked. But Mary was right. She had been too weak. She couldn't do it. How could she? How could she kill the woman she loved? It was still Aloria. Aloria was still in there. She couldn't kill her. She wouldn't.

"She begged you to kill her?" Divina asked.

"She didn't want Mary to harm any of us." She looked back down at her book. "It doesn't matter now. I didn't do it and now we have to find a solution before Mary takes her over completely."

Ajax raised his hand. "So uhh . . . if that does happen, could we even still do the exorcism?"

"Probably," Fajr moved his hand down for him, "but by that time Aloria's soul would be sealed and she'd most likely end up like Skye."

"In a coma and dying?" Kent asked making Divina elbow his side and him hiss in pain.

"And with Joseph's magic drained, we don't have a witch who could free her soul," Sasha pointed out. "That's why we have to do it before that has the chance to happen."

"Then let's all get back to work," Bianca gave everyone a pointed look. "We don't have a lot of time."

Addi stood up and went to grab a new book while Wednesday continued reading hers. It told her about how exorcisms work and when they're needed and what you need to do them. It was good general information, but nothing that helped their exact situation. Though it did make her feel good about their exorcism plan and that it will work. They just need a more advanced ritual. She stood up and grabbed a new book.