Bio

Name: Meryl

Gender: Female

Age: Same age as Hiccup and the other riders.

Species: Scalewalker

What's a Scalewalker: Scalewalkers are humans who possess the power to become dragons while their human bodies lie sleeping. After being given a scar by a Scalewalker as a dragon, a human can become one. Scalewalkers can be born, they're just rare due to the species being endangered.

( A/n: I know what some of you are thinking, and the answer is yes. The inspiration of Scalewalkers is Wolf walkers, if the name didn't give that away already. )

Personality: Meryl is somewhat of a wildcard. She does have compassion for humans, she often helps put fires out in the village during dragon raids. She is mysterious to the isle of Berk, because she just appeared in their village one night and no one knows who she is or what she is. She's very curious and is a lot smarter than people think. She rarely let humans get to close to her or touch her, but after Hiccup choose to spare her and Toothless, and earned their trust, Hiccup became the only human that she allows close to her, she even lets him pet her head without punching him.

Abilities: Heightened senses, night vision, paralyzing sting ( it lasts longer than a Speed stinger sting ) heightened speed, fire proof, fire breath, astral shapeshifting. ( A/n: If you don't know what astral shapeshifting is, look it up on the Wolf walkers wiki. )

Fire type: Magnesium fire

Looks ( Human ) : She's a short girl with long red hair that goes past her waist, unnaturally bright blue eyes, ivory pale skin, and dark freckles. She wears a baggy purple wool shirt that shows her shoulders slightly with an elk fur vest, a gray skirt with leggings underneath,and gray fur boots. She also has a small scar on her left hand that she got from when Hiccup shot her and Toothless down from the sky.

Looks ( Dragon ):

( A/n: What do you guys think of Meryl's looks as a dragon? )

Height: She's a few inches shorter than Hiccup

How big is she as a dragon: She's half the size of a full grown monstrous nightmare.

Adorable quirks: When someone startles her or touches her without her permission, she'll punch them in the throat or the stomach. Her nose twitches like a bunny when she's lying. She gets easily distracted by shiny objects, and tries to take it.

Fun facts:

• Meryl didn't know how to read, but Hiccup slowly teaches her how to read after he earns her trust.

• She lives in the cove and she sleeps in a nest of shiny metals that she has found and stolen from the village over the years of living there.

• She first appeared on Berk when she was 10, Stoick and the other Berkians have tried to get near her and take her in, but she always escapes into the woods to avoid getting captured by them.

• Stoick and some Berkians leave some food in the forest for her, and some kids leave her gifts as they believe that she is a spirit living in the woods.

Backstory: Most of her backstory before Berk is unknown, and she rarely mentions what happened to her family. ( A/n: What do you think happened to her family? )

Love interest: Hiccup Haddock

Meryl's Head cannon voice: Maria from Book of life.

( Meryl's dragon )

Name: Goofball

Gender: Male

Age: Same age as Meryl

Species: Egg biter ( A/n: If you don't know what a Egg biter is, look it up. )

Personality: He's a very goofy and loveable dragon that acts similar to a dog. He also has a strange tendency to try to eat rocks that are too big for him to even sometimes fit in his mouth. He listens to both Hiccup and Meryl.

Backstory: He was captured and used for dragon training. And gets tamed by Hiccup when he and the other riders saddle up to save Meryl, Toothless, and every Berk viking from the Red Death. He bonds with Meryl, and comforts her while Hiccup recovers from the Red Death.

Looks:

( A/n: This is what he looks like, I don't own the image

( A/n: This is what he looks like, I don't own the image. )

Size: He's a medium sized dragon.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for the bio, I hope you like it

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜