Who is she?

Y/N POV

After my morning workout, I am currently sitting in my favorite coffee shop. The sun is starting to rise. It's about 7am on the dot. Clear blue skies, with a warm breeze that flows through the summer air.

"Order for Y/N!" Said the barista.

"Thanks, Alex." I say. Getting up from my usual seat and grabbing my coffee.

"Anything for my favorite customer." Alex said as he winks at me.

As I turned around to go back to my seat I hear the front door open. I look, and I see the most beautiful green eyed, redhead.

Who is she.. I thought to myself.

She glances at me, looking me up and down as she takes me in with her eyes. When her eyes reach mine, I quickly look away as my cheeks grew a new shade of pink. I head back to my seat and open my work laptop. I try to act as if I didn't just get caught staring at the gorgeous woman.

I am currently working remotely. I have started a new job at Stark Industries. I have been there for three weeks now. Mr. Stark gives me a lot of leeway. I get to work remote or go into the office whenever I want. It's freeing.

I know Mr. Stark is an avenger. But, to be honest...I don't know who the avengers are. All I know is that they saved the world from many possible catastrophic events. Most recently, from Thanos. They have been on the news recently for press conferences. But, I just didn't really pay attention as much as I probably should have. They saved the world. They deserve to be recognized by everyone.

I look up from my laptop to only spot the redhead leaning against the counter, already looking at me as she waits for her order. We make eye contact and my breath hitched in my throat at the intensity of her stare.

Her eyes...I have never seen such beautiful, mesmerizing eyes...eyes that could kill. My thoughts clouded me, that I don't realize how long we have kept eye contact.

I noticed a bright shade of pink appear on her cheeks as she slowly looks away with a small smile creeping up on her face. She seemed hesitant to look away. It almost seemed as if she never wanted to stop.

"Order for Natasha!" Alex's voice rings through the shop, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Natasha..." I say quietly to myself. What a beautiful name..I thought.

Natasha goes up to Alex and grabs her cup of coffee.

At this point I had given up on not trying to seem like a creep. I couldn't help myself. I have never seen such a breath taking woman such as herself before.

I watch as she heads to the front door, she stops and looks back. Her green eyes finding mine...

"Hey, Y/N." My eyes switch from hers to Alex as he stands in front of my table. I look behind him, and Natasha was gone.

"Yes, Alex? Can I help you?" Little hint of annoyance in my tone since he had ruined the moment.

"I was just wondering if you were okay?" He ask genuinely concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say hesitantly.

I see him staring at my scar on my left collarbone. I subconsciously run my finger down the length of the scar. Flinching at the memory. I see Alex's face turn to worry.

"I'm healing. I'll be okay" I reassure him with a gentle smile. He smiles back and nods at me as he goes back to work.

Am I okay? I thought to myself.

(Trigger Warning DV)

I have recently gotten out of an abusive relationship with my ex boyfriend. He was prince charming when I first met him. He was my first boyfriend I had, but not my first relationship.
Jackson started resenting me for being bisexual. He grew to hate it. I think the hatred grew when he started drinking. He started drinking after losing his job. He blamed me for it. Why? I have no idea. We were together for five months. Five months of torture. It's been four weeks since the incident. My 28 year old body still covered in yellow bruises, and my stab marks finally healing, expect for one. Mr. Stark and Alex are the only ones to know about my situation.

(End of trigger warning)
~~~~~~~
At my apartment, I'm currently making myself dinner. As I start to plate my food, I hear my phone ping.

Tony Stark (Boss man)
6:00pm
Hey Y/N! Sorry to bother you at this time. I wanted to ask if you could meet me at the avengers tower, tomorrow morning? 10am?

Avengers tower? I have never been there before? I have only been to Tony's office.

Me
6:02pm
Hey Mr. Stark! No worries! You aren't bothering me, and yes of course. I'll be there at 10 am :)

I put my phone down on the counter waiting for Tony to text back. *PING* I look at the message.

Tony Stark (Boss man)
6:05pm
Great! Here's the address **insert address** (or just look for the 'A' tower in the sky) Goodnight Y/N, see you tomorrow!

Me
6:06pm
Thanks! See you tomorrow, goodnight.

After I finish eating my dinner, I get up from the island and bring my dishes to the sink to start washing up.

After cleaning up. I take my wine glass that's half full of red wine, and walk out onto my terrace on this beautiful Monday night.

As I admire the cities skyline, the sun starts setting. Turning into a reddish pink, my mind wanders to a certain redhead...Natasha.

Will I ever see her again?  Is the only thing running through my mind

Will I ever see her again? Is the only thing running through my mind.

——————-
A/N

Hi guys! This is my very first story and I'm not a good writer at all. Let me know what you think or what you hate.
I hope you enjoyed!