{ CHAPTER 2 }

------------------------------  

6 days has passed, and Korinna was repeatedly throwing questions towards the brunette. You know, questions like,

'So? How did it go?'

'Did it come true?'

'What did it feel like?'

'Did it just pop right in front of you right after you wrote it?'

'What did you wish for?'

It was... exhausting. Sora had to keep up with the ravenhaired's ridiculous antics everyday.. and you know what she said in reply?

"I didn't write anything."

...which ended to a moping Kori each day.

Now, Sora, as usual, was heading to work when she heard a familiar voice rang out behind her.

"SooooOOooorrRRraaaAAAaaaaAa!"

The brunette didn't even turn around to look and bowed her upper body down, letting a ravenhaired crash down at the pavement in front.

Sighing, the girl continued walking, passing by the older one as she stared right ahead.

"How mean~!" Korinna whined, sitting up and rubbing the back of her head. When she saw no one, the ravenette whipped her head around, scanning her surroundings. It took about 5 seconds to realize that Sora was already a good distance away, with her back facing the girl. 

"Hey, Sora!" She beamed again, skidding down to a halt as she reached the said girl's side. The brunette just nodded and gave her a side-glance, ready for her expected question.

"So..." She started, looking at the younger with a smile. "Did you write anything, yet?" 

"No." Was her blunt reply. 

"Oh, come on~~!!" Kori pouted once again as she clung to Sora's arm, letting her weight pull the brunette down.

"Hey, get off, Kori." She complained, trying to pry her bestfriend off. "You're heavy."

"Demoooo~ {but} it's your birthday tomorrow, give it a chance, will ya?" She sang out, letting her words sink deep in the brownhaired's mind. "It won't hurt to at least write something, yeah?"

Sora felt her eyebrow twitch as she decided to let Korinna cling onto her. "I would look like an idiot, believing in something so childish." She remarked, her eyes not leaving the sidewalk in front.

Kori stood up, straightening herself as she replied. "It doesn't make you look like an idiot, y'know... it's just.. a trial, or something...?" She trailed off, finding the right words to say. 

As stupid as it may seem, her vocabulary was just limited to the simpler ones.

"You're lucky your my friend, you know that?" Sora commented, giving the shorter girl a look.

"You, girl, are one stubborn--"

"I'll do it." The brunette cut her off, reaching her limit. "I'll write something when I get back home, you happy?" She continued, pausing from walking as her amber orbs stared straight into Kori's.

After processing her words, the ravenette slowly smiled until it looked like her lips would reach pass her face.

"Alri---"

"You owe me, remember that." Sora intervened, dodging the girl's outstretched arms, intending for a hug, resulting in Kori's face kissing the hard, cement sidewalk.