Chapter 61: lions den part 2

Recap
"Unnie, how can you say that? How can you care more about your job than a person who's being kidnapped?" Third maid replied.

"Listen that's their personal matter, let's not interfere." The fourth maid added. With the rest simply listening to them.

"Let's just hope, nothing wrong takes place for her".
An elderly maid prayed.

End of recap

Narrator's pov

"Put me down! Put me down Jungkook!"

Not a single word came out of his mouth as he continued taking her upstairs with her tiny fists doing it's best, hitting his back to get released.

"Let me go!" She screamed and yelled. Infuriated by his actions.

It wasn't long till the bedroom door opened and he brought her inside. Scaring her.

"Let go!!" She screamed louder.

Kicking the door with his foot he closed it before locking it immediately.

"Let go! Let-ahh!"

Her back collided against the mattress when he threw her. Her hair disheveled on the white sheet and the straps of her dress slipped down.

"Let -mmhh!!"

He sealed her lips with his and pushed her down when she attempted to get up to run.

"Mmmphh!" The poor girl struggled beneath him as he brought her wrists up and intertwined his finger with hers. She shut her eyes tightly and pressed her lips. Not wanting to give him access, yet that didn't stop her from getting the taste of smoke and alcohol as he kissed her forcefully.

"Stop!!" She screamed, pulling her head to the side desperately wanting to break free from his lips. However, that didn't stop him, he attacked her neck instead, kissing, nibbling and biting it. Leaving his mark. As a result a small hickey formed on her crystal clear skin.

"Don't! Let go of me you asshole!"
Sia moved her head left to right, trying to escape him, however he continued abusing her neck.

"No! No- mmmph!"
He captured her lips again, kissing her like there's no tomorrow. This time, she didn't get the chance to seal her lips. He had full access to her mouth. He kissed her passionately as if one day he may not get the chance to.

The sound of kisses disgusted her to her core. She hated it. She loathed the man above her.

Mustering up all her strength she tried fighting him harder. Trying her best to push him off. Yet, it only resulted in failure. She tried moving her head to the side to get herself released, however he didn't let her. She tried and tried until getting completely defeated.

Her hands came down to her sides as she stopped struggling. Laying still for him to do as he pleased.

Seeing the sudden change, he brought his head up to take a look at her. Only to see her staring at the ceiling above.

"Take it if it's the only thing you want".

He stared at her plainly as she spoke with no hope in her voice.