Chapter 42: Quandary

Rogue has finally reached a 100k and it's all thanks to you guys. I thank each and everyone of you for making this possible. Much love❤️

Recap
Those parents didn't know what they were losing, because these children are all angels and deserve the best in the world.

I looked to my side to see Jungkook helping the other kids.

I don't know what's your reality Jungkook, but for a moment I want to forget it all and be happy with you. Be happy in this happy place of yours.

End of recap

Sia's pov

"Jungkook?"

My attention was grabbed by an unfamiliar voice. It was a voice of a woman. I looked ahead to
see two elderly women walking towards us. One woman was quite older than the other. She had a walking cane with her while the other woman held her vacant hand to bring her closer to us. The woman with the cane must have at least been around 80. The other woman, may have been at the age of early 60s perhaps.

"Mother Grace". Jungkook said and instantly got up. He went up to them and bowed at a 90 degree angle out of respect.

The ladies were delighted to see him. Especially the eldest one. I guess she's Mother Grace.

I got up as well, watching her slowly embracing Jungkook in a hug.

"My child, how are you? Oh look at you, you've grown so big". She complimented after parting from him. Her voice seemed to be forced. It was as if she was struggling to speak. Maybe she's sick.

"I'm very well, mother Grace". He politely answered.

"It's so nice to see you again. Jungkook. The children have been waiting for you". The other lady smiled.

"Hello. Mother Ann".
He bowed to her too.

She also embraced him in a hug. Patting his back. Mother Ann's gaze landed on me and she smiled. Without uttering a single word, she looked at Jungkook who instantly told her about me.

"Mother Grace, Mother Ann".
He helped Mother Ann to bring Mother Grace closer to me. I moved forward as well. Getting closer to them.

"Mother Grace, Mother Ann, this is..." he looked at the two women and then shyly at me.

"This woman...is the woman I love". I watched him as he shyly looked away, not being able to face them,

Both the woman smiled warmly at Jungkook than again at me. I bowed as well out of respect.

"Oh my child come here". I felt warmth on my shoulders as the hands pushed me up a little.

I straightened up to see Mother Grace looking at me with a huge smile.

"She's so well mannered, and beautiful too". She gently patted my back.

"Ann, get something for them to eat".
She told the other lady but I stopped her immediately.

"There's no need Mother Grace, really we just ate".

"Oh no, how can I let you both leave just like that."

"No Mother Grace, there's really no need. We just came to play with the kids". Jungkook insisted as well.