Chapter 33: the game has begun

Recap
She has never smiled in front of Jungkook. In fact Jungkook has never seen her smile like that with him.

Seeing her happy with another man tore him up, but most importantly in that moment, he realised he could never give her that life.

Slowly, he walked away. Leaving the couple by themselves.

End of recap

Jaedan's pov

"How'd it go?"

I looked up at the old man to see him looking at me.

"Not too well." I answered.

But honestly, I feel as if my words did have an impact. Guess I just have to see it with my own eyes when they return.

"In the meantime, you look out for me. I'll go and try to steal those files from Jimin's office".

Uncle Cao nodded his head and stood up for look out.

Carefully, I made my way towards Jimin's office on the second floor. I turned to look around to see if anyone was keeping tabs on me but luckily everyone was busy with their own chores.

Great. I can finally steal those files for later use.

The minute I opened the door, my heart nearly jumped out of my ribcage.

"What are you doing here?"
She asked as my heart pounded against my chest.

Fucking hell Mia.

She was standing in the office. Not too far from the door. Looks like she was just about to leave when I popped up. There was a non-fictional book in her hand too.

"I can ask you the same".

I can't let her suspect anything. I can fool anyone but her, she's a hard nut to crack.

"I asked you first you pauper. How dare you talk back".

"Pauper, pauper, pauper, what century are you living in? Mind going back to that? There's no need for you here".

"You!" She rose her voice.

I only giggled at her reddened angry face.

Surprisingly she took a deep breath and calmed herself.

Now she's even more scary. The fact she can calm herself in 2 seconds.

"What are you doing here? What do you need? Don't you know this office is restricted for the staffs?"
Her voice was at a normal tone and volume.

"I just started not too long ago. I just came to clean. I didn't know that". I lied.

"Well now you do, so off you go".

She stepped out and shut the door behind. Standing at an appropriate distance from me.

She stood still, waiting for me to leave and with no choice left, I had to do exactly that.

I began walking away but turned around to see if she was gone and I kid you not, she stood watching me. Waiting for me to get out of her sight.

ROGUE || JJKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें