Chapter 13: Mia and Jaedan? Again?

Recap
"Honey.." he spoke up again when she had stopped crying.

Hearing his voice, she sat up with her face wet from tears. She didn't care about what she looked like. All she did was sit still watching him right in the eyes while he worriedly looked at her.

"Jimin", her soft voice cracked as she spoke.

"Yes honey?" He cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears away.

"Let's go for a honeymoon"

End of recap

Sia's pov

He was definitely confused by my sudden decision. Watching me quietly as if trying to understand why I had said something as such out of the blue.

"A-Are you sure you want to go for honeymoon?" He asked as a grin crawled up his lips. His eyes twinkling in the light. Without a doubt he was surprised.

He couldn't believe it.

"D-Do you...accept me now? All of me?" He was nervous yet excited as his eyes began wandering all over the floor in thought before landing back on me.

"What I'm trying to say is....do you love me back?"

I sat quietly, watching the happiness glowing on his face.

Love?

I'm not sure. I'm still not sure what to feel for him. All I know is, I want my first time to be with my husband. I believe I do have some love for Jimin. But it's a matter of time that I feel it.

I nodded my head as a response to his question. His smile grew wider as he celebrated the success in his head.

I'm sorry Jimin, I'm sorry for lying to you. I still don't know what I feel for you yet I said yes. I'm at a stage where I have no option.

After what Jungkook did tonight, I'm afraid that day isn't very far that he forcefully takes my virginity. If something like that ever happened, I will surely go insane.

"But are you sure you're okay honey? I've never seen you crying before. Is everything alright?" Jimin asked out of concern.

I nodded my head yet again before letting another lie escape my lips.

"I'm fine. I was just crying because I felt like a useless wife".

His eyes softened as he watched me.

"Don't say that, that's not true. You're an amazing wife." He cupped my cheeks and looked me right in the eyes. As the corners of his lips curved up.

"I'm truely lucky to have you as my wife. You take such good care of me. Just because you're not ready to consummate our marriage doesn't mean you're useless. Not at all. I love all of you. Not just your body".

I was left speechless. His words comforted me. He's such a great husband. He respects me so much. In fact I'm truely lucky to have him.

What's stopping me from loving such an amazing person?

"So where do you want to go for our honeymoon and when?"