Chapter 35: meeting his family?

Recap
I have to lay out my traps in such a way that he doesn't suspect anything. I have to pretend a bit more to get what I want and I swear the minute I get my hands on that video, I will destroy it into pieces and kick him out of my life for good.

The question is...how many copies are there?

End of recap

Sia's Pov

Hours passed yet he didn't return. It was good though. Good for me. I sat on my chair, pretending to work but actually cooked plans in my head.

Should I go in his bedroom and check?

No, no, no. What if he catches me and gets the wrong idea? The idea of betrayal and even worse, the idea of me seducing him.

Even if I do go in his room, there's no guarantee that I'll find that video. Unless if it's a CD. If it's in his laptop, I'd need the password first. Where am I even going to find the damn password?

I could still do some searching in his room in the mean time while getting information out of him of where it could potentially be.

I looked up to see the clock reading 3:40pm. Giving me an idea.

I logged out of the computer right away and grabbed my stuff before leaving. Quickly making my way to the elevator before he returned.

I can go home early and search in his room. If asked I'll just say I didn't feel too well. If that doesn't work, I'll probably have to cry my heart out to make it believable.

Getting into my car, I drove home. It didn't take very long. As I got out, my acting began.

I held onto my stomach and went inside. Surely Jimin will ask me why I came back home so early. I should be prepared. But it all depends on how well I can pull it off.

As I headed further in, I could see the maids busy with their work. They were closer to the kitchen and didn't even see me.

I thought Jimin might be in the living room but I guess, he's in his bedroom.

Although I'm happy that no one saw me, it's also concerning that our security system is so poor. What if a robber got in? No one would even know.

Quickly heading upstairs, towards Jungkook's room, I turned around many times to check if anyone was looking and thankfully no one was. I closed the door shut behind and began my search from one corner to the other.

There wasn't much stuff in his room though. Apart from a few furnitures like his bed, chairs, table and side tables. I checked the drawers of side tables, inspected every files on another what seemed to be a study table. I even lifted one side of the mattress up with all my strength to see if there was anything under the bed.

Which is when I realised he played that video of me on TV last time. Leaving everything just as neat as it was, I switched on the TV. The huge TV had an inbuilt DVD player which I opened to find....

Nothing?

B-But he played it last time? Could it be that he didn't insert a disk?

I couldn't help but sigh out of frustration as I switched it off.

I looked around quickly to see if he had a laptop, and he did. It was set on a side table. Grabbing it, I sat down in a corner where I couldn't be seen.