Chapter 27: His secretary

Recap

"Aah, aaah".

"Who do you belong to?"

I tried not to say anything.

"Aaah, aaah Jungkook stop! Aaah".

I held on to my pride but not for long. His thrusts had me defeated eventually. It got impossible to the point I had no choice left.

"You. I belong to you. Every bit of me belongs to you Jeon Jungkook".

End of recap

Sia's pov

"Have fun at work honey. Make sure to call me".

I smiled at Jimin as he wished me best of luck for my first day at work.

"Bye". I said softly and closed his bedroom door, leaving him sitting by himself with his laptop.

My heels clicked as I slowly made my way downstairs in pain. Trying my best not to limp.

Slowly but steadily, I managed to reach the living room. Luckily no one noticed anything.

I turned to the side to see that beast already seated at the table. Having breakfast.

"Ma'am shall I serve breakfast?" An elderly maid approached me politely.

"No thank you". I refused kindly. I was just about to head outside but a voice stopped me.

"Sit down. You're my secretary anyway. We can discuss a few matters here".

Why is he so loud?

I turned to see the maids looking at me and then at Jungkook. They looked away once realising I was noticing them.

Having no choice left, I sat down on my usual seat. This time, I didn't cower away and keep my head down. Instead looked at him. Looking him right in the eyes.

He took a double look. Probably stunned by my sudden change of behaviour. In the past I had always been docile and scared of him. Now I'm willing to stand up for myself.

He leaned back on the chair with a smirk. Probably intrigued by my action. We remained staring at each other. Neither one of us looking away.

Until a maid interrupted us.

"Ma'am what would you like me to serve?"

"Anything". She was a bit confused at first but gently placed small portions of everything on the table. With that being done she moved away politely.

Just when I touched my sandwich, the scenes from last night flooded my head. Making me stop.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You. I belong to you. Every bit of me belongs to you Jeon Jungkook".

Yet again he.....we had unprotected sex.

I'm scared, what if......no no don't think like that. I shouldn't be thinking like that.

He has never ejaculated in me. Besides I'm not risking it and taking contraception daily. I won't get pregnant.