Chapter 23: ill intentions

Author's note
Okay so I've been going through the story and realised we are already on chapter 23. Is the story going slow? I feel like the story is going really slow? What do you think?

Recap
As expected, there he was. Leaning on the door frame. A cigarette between his fingers and his head hung low.

He slowly brought his face up. His eyes locking with mine.

"Get ready....we're going out".

End of recap

Narrator's pov

Jungkook waited downstairs in his usual black attire. The sleeves of his black shirt were once again rolled up. The tattoos yet again exposed and buttons half undone. Revealing his muscular chest.

A hand was tucked in his black trouser's pockets while the other held the phone on which he was busy. His head hung low, putting all focus on the lit screen until...

Tick tock

Sia's silver heels clicked as she stepped out of the room. Grabbing Jungkook's complete attention.

His eyes fell on her pretty feet before slowly moving up to see her exposed thigh. One that was revealed through a high slit of the knee length dress.

He gulped when his eyes landed on her half exposed bust and soon landing on her gorgeous face. Her hair was wavy and worn down. A red flower siting on top of one ear and natural makeup to complete her look.

He watched her as she walked down the stairs and towards him. His body facing her as she came closer with her head hung low.

Needless to say he was captivated by her beauty. A little smile managed to crawl up his lips but soon vanished once his gaze landed on the marks on her body. He looked at them all. Seeing the hickeys on her neck and scratches on her body. Seeing his creation.

"Why would you make me wear something like this? People will see these marks".

A smirk formed on his lips and he grew dangerously close to her. To the point she had to look up at him.

"That's the point. How else would they know you belong to me?"

She was not only stunned but also disgusted by him. Grabbing a little purse, she began heading towards the main door with Jungkook following behind.

As he did, his gaze landed on her bare back. It was a backless dress with only two strings at her lower waist, securing it. Other than the other two on her shoulder and quite obviously it kept grabbing his attention.

Sia wasn't the least bit interested in where he was taking her. Her head was full of thoughts of Jimin. Although she didn't love him, she was still concerned for him as a best friend. Concerned whether he was alright. Whether he needed her. Whether he was feeling hungry.

Most importantly the guilt was driving her crazy. Guilt of sleeping with Jungkook. Someone she never in her wildest dreams imagined to.

He led her outside to the beach. Where the stars in the dark sky shined and blue waves crashed. Without a single word she followed him. Followed him until she could see a crowd on the sandy beach.