Chapter 58: Past part 1

Recap

I took account of it until my eyes landed on the name.

"Jeon......"

*breathing hitches*

My lips parted and eyes widened in shock.

J-jeon xxxx?

This is.....Jungkook's mother!

End of recap

Sia's pov

What? I- I mean how?

This makes no sense!

I thought his mother must have left him but this.....I didn't think of this.

She's....dead?

I was already so shocked as it was, but what shocked me more was seeing Jungkook standing right behind me when I turned.

He stood still. Watching me quietly with an emotionless expression.

His eyes drifted from my face to the headstone before returning to me.

"This...". I pointed at the headstone. Hoping he would clarify for me.

Following my arm, he brought his face to the side slowly. Watching the headstone in thought.

"That's my mother", he said plainly.

I was just so confused by everything. Just when I thought I was getting somewhere, it brought me back to square one.

I watched him walk past me. As I turned around, my eyes only caught his back in my view as he headed towards the bench to take a seat.

The way his aunt had explained, how he doesn't want to hear his mother's name, I thought she may have left him. I thought maybe he hates his mother for that very reason because she left him. Even under the influence of that drug, he kept on begging her not to leave...I didn't think this was the case.

"They killed her", he uttered.

K-killed?

My eyes widened in shock and lips parted. It was just too much to take in.

I couldn't help but watch him as he stared plainly at the headstone. He really must have gone through a lot to be sitting here watching his mother's headstone so emotionlessly.

However, there is so much information to be revealed. I have many questions to which I need answers.

"W-what do you mean? Jimin said she-..."

"Left me and ran away with another man?" He cut me off.

"Or was it that she's a prostitute?"

I didn't know what to say, he was already aware of it.

"The only prostitute here is that bastard's whore of a mum. He's the real example of a son of a bitch. To top it off a murder as well".