Chapter 19: only hope left

Recap
Silence filled the room yet again. As I awaited for his response.

Please....

Please.....

"AB negative".

End of recap

Narrator's pov

Sia was stunned by his answer but more importantly relieved by it.

She knew he was the only option she had left but the problem now laid on whether he was going to give it to Jimin.

She was sure he would since they're brothers, but his response earlier didn't sit well with her.

With much hope and tears roaming in her eyes, she approached him quickly. Standing behind him.

"Jungkook please help me out. The hospital ran out of AB negative blood in their blood bank a-and the surgeon told me to arrange it. J-Jimin has less than 3 hours to survive. Please, let's not waste any time, please donate your blood. He can still live". She talked fast. Panic and anxiousness clear in her voice.

He turned around slowly, seeing her pleading him. Seeing the tears in her eyes threatening to fall.

Yet simply looked away and strolled to the other side. Taking a gulp of his wine in between before bringing it down. Holding the glass in his grasp.

"I don't want to".

Her heart sunk at his words. The fact he was unwilling to save his own sibling.

"B-but he's your brother". She stood still, unable to comprehend his intention.

"And?"

His response hit her hard. With that one word, she understood clearly that there was no way he was going to agree so easily.

Having no choice left, she quickly approached him. Standing in front to block his way before holding his vacant hand with both of hers. Clearly begging him.

"Don't do this please I beg you, please save him. You're my only hope now. Please save my husband. I beg you Jungkook". Tears trickled down her cheeks as she begged him yet he didn't seem to care the slightest.

There was only one way she could have him do what she wanted and as much as she hated the idea, she didn't have much of a choice.

"I'll do anything. I'll give you anything you want but please, I beg of you, save my husband."

The words uttered from her mouth grabbed his complete attention. His gaze landed on her with his eyes falling right into her innocent doe like ones.

"You'll do anything?.....you'll give me anything?..."
He began taking each step forward with her taking them back in defence. Her hands resting closer to her chest now out of nervousness.

She gulped at the increasing proximity between them.

He had her cornered without her even realising it until she hit the wall behind. Her head turned to the side to see the wall on which her back collided.