Chapter 60: lion's den

Recap

"Mr Jeon Jungkook is now hereby the sole inheritor of 520 billion dollars. This includes every assets such as the cars you drive, the jewellery Miss Sia wears , the company, and every other property owned as well as this mansion". Joy explained.

Jimin was at loss for words. He couldn't believe it.

"Including her". Jungkook said, staring at Sia with a smirk as everyone followed to see what he claimed to be his.

"She's mine from now on".

End of recap

Narrator's pov

Sia stood quietly, wanting to cry as he claimed her. Jimin on the hand was about to lose his mind over the inheritance news.

"Th-that's not true, that's not possible. Father said he will transfer everything under my name. He doesn't even like you. You must have forged his signature".

Jimin instantly came up with a defence but most importantly not wanting to accept it.

"Give the old man a call and see what he has to say".

His face drained colours at Jungkook's response. Jungkook on the other hand, moved around the place and took a seat on the couch like a king.

He leaned back and placed his arm on the arm rest as he watched the walls and ceiling of his mansion.

A sigh escaped his lips as he took account of the details. Not liking it at all.

"Everything belongs to me now. The company, the properties, assets, my rightful wealth, the mansion, all these workers, your bedroom...."
He trailed off as he looked over at Sia who was clutching the sides of her dress in her hands out of anxiousness.

"Your wife", he added. Pissing Jimin off more.

"Leave my wife out of this! If you want to vent your anger, take it out on me not her! She did nothing wrong!" He growled. The corners of Jungkook's lips only curled up in amusement as he watched an infuriating Jimin.

"Tell me one thing, how did you manage to forge the signature? Father won't give you a single penny and I know it. So how did you do it?"

"That old man will be more of help than me. Go ask him".

Jimin couldn't help but grit his teeth as he glared at Jungkook.

"Besides, I don't want trash in my house. Security throw him out", Jungkook ordered.

"No need."
Jimin said, stopping the security before they could even move an inch. He was really curious to find out whether his father had signed it willingly or not. Knowing there was nothing he could at the moment he gently took Sia's hand in his and began heading towards the main door.

"She stays".

The couple stopped on their spot as those words reached their ears.

They remained rooted to the spot, not daring to turn back. Sia was so hurt that she was completely done with everything. She couldn't even cry her heart out anymore. It was as if her tears had ran out. Jimin on the other hand fought the urge to go break Jungkook's face. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath in before exhaling and reopening his eyes. With that he began walking again. Leading Sia towards the main entrance until....