Chapter 41: his happy place

Recap
"Where? I asked after turning to my other side to face him.

As I had expected, he was laying on his side facing me.

"It's a special place close to my heart".

Close to his heart....

Where can it be?

End of recap

Sia's pov

I didn't know when I fell asleep thinking about where this mystery place could be. The next morning I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. My eyes opened slowly to see Jungkook. He was fast asleep. His face was so close to mine. Which is when I realised I was sleeping on his bicep.

Slowly I got up and sat down on the bed. Rubbing my eyes. I looked to the side to see him fast asleep. Removing the cover off of my legs, I got out and headed to the bathroom for my daily routine.

Taking a shower, I slipped on my under garments and changed into a short yellow sundress. I wore my hair down and applied my makeup. Adding pearl earrings and a dainty gold bracelet on my wrist.

My gaze landed on the ring sitting on the vanity. It was my wedding ring. Thoughts of various kind entered my head taking me back to Jimin.

It was for the first time I felt so guilty while looking at my wedding ring. Guilty of sleeping with another man. Guilty of cheating even though I have no intention to.

Truthfully, it can't be helped. I've been stuck in this muck even before marriage. This time I won't let anything ruin my plan of getting freedom. I slipped the ring on and turned to leave.

The minute I opened the bathroom door, my gaze landed on the bed to see Jungkook waking up. He was still laying down but rubbing his eyes.

The minute I stepped out, his gaze landed on me.

"Good morning". I said. I saw him smile before his husky voice filled the room. 

"Good morning love".

"Get up. Let's go have breakfast. I'm hungry".

He got up almost instantly after hearing I was hungry.

I saw him from the corner of my eyes. Seeing him coming towards me still half asleep as I zipped my suitcase.

Unexpectedly, he hugged me from behind and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"You're so pretty".
His husky voice cooed in my ear with his eyes still closed.

Removing his arms that wrapped my waist, I turned around to see him slowly opening his eyes.

"Come on, go get ready. We also have to go to that special place you told me about". I went behind him and pushed him all the way to the bathroom as he resisted smilingly.

The minute he was inside, I closed the door shut and went back to zipping my suitcase. I made sure to place my purse in the suitcase before zipping it completely.

It's best if I don't carry the purse today. God knows where he's taking me. What if he accidentally find that there's a drug inside my purse. Yeah no, not carrying it.