Chapter 34: an unexpected decision

Recap
What the hell is he-...

"Don't let your wound get wet. It may cause an infection". I watched him as he wrapped my wrist well. His gaze was also solely focused on my wrist. After he was done. He left. Leaving me standing alone.

What the hell just happened?

End of recap

Narrator's pov

The minute Jungkook got out of the room, he took a deep breath before exhaling.

There was a little grunt as he closed his eyes. His little friend down their was poking his pants. Hurting him.

He slowly went to his room while having the thoughts of her stuck in his head.

Locking the door behind, he got in and headed straight to his bathroom. Taking his clothes off he let the cold water run down his body as he remained under the shower. Trying to rid the thoughts of her.

On the other hand, Sia also couldn't help but think about him. The cold water ran down her body too as she thought about his behaviour just earlier.

Jungkook on the other hand, couldn't figure out his feelings for her. He didn't want to have anything to do with her, he knew it was all part of a plan to make her believe he loves her so she wouldn't know his real motive but the more he resisted now the more he was getting pulled right back to her.

He already knew the answer deep down. The answer to his true feelings but didn't want to admit it. He knew well that they were not possible together. More importantly, he didn't stand a chance with her.

He thought about it all. What women would accept a man like him after the things he had done to her, yet his wishful thinking gave him hopes of a what if.

What if, she accepts him.

"I have to stay focused on my plan, I can't get distracted by her. Wake up Jungkook!"
He punched the wall hard with his head hung low, his eyes watching the droplets falling from his hair.

Sia's pov

I'm not a fool to have my heart melted by your endearing words. I will never forgive you for what you've done to me Jungkook.

I-

"Honey, are you done?" The sound of Jimin's voice brought me back from my head. He was calling from the other side of the closed door.

"Almost done". I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body.

"I need to talk to you. I'll be waiting in the room."

Talk to me? What could he possibly want to talk to me about?

Grabbing my under garments and a pair of fresh clothes, I got dressed. I brushed my hair and did my skincare routine before getting out and seeing him sitting on his wheelchair facing the other side.

He moved his hand down and pushed the wheels to turn himself after hearing my footsteps.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He smiled first before uttering.

"Nothing I just uhh...wanted to ask you about Jungkook. Is he doing well at work?"