Chapter 5: surprises

Recap
"This isn't right at all, please don't". I cried.

"This was supposed to be us from the very beginning". He simply answered, indifferent to the consequences.

There was a significant difference between the way they both slept.

Jimin snuggled into me, as if one day I'll disappear whereas Jungkook....protected me. No! Caged me! As if I'm a prisoner. As if one day I'll have no one left but him. I hope that day never comes. If it did, it'll destroy many lives.

With that I soon dozed off in the devil's embrace.

End of recap

Sia's pov

I could hear the birds chirping outside. It's morning already?

I tried to turn but something heavy weighed me down.

Jungkook?

Oh no.

Jimin can't see us together!

My eyes shot open to see a figure laying beside me. His head resting on my chest. With his arm on my stomach. Half of his body on mine.

J-Jimin?

I looked around the room in search for Jungkook to see him no where in sight as a thousand questions filled my head.

When did Jimin come back?

Did he see me sleeping me with Jungkook?

What if he did?

Will he divorce me?

No, no I-

Just then he began moving. The sunlight hit his eyes making him give up on his slumber. He slowly opened them out of defeat to catch me already looking at him.

"Good morning gorgeous", he spoke in his raspy voice with a smile crawling on his lips as he peeked through his half opened eyes.

"M-morning".
I don't think it's going to be a good morning.

"My head hurts, I drank too much last night". He closed his eyes again and laid his head back on my chest, snuggling into me.

"When d-did you come back?"

"Mmm, around 5 something".

It's almost 8 in the morning now. Was Jungkook still awake when Jimin came back?

Jimin definitely didn't see anything or else it wouldn't have been a good morning for any of us. Which means Jungkook was quick enough to leave before Jimin returned.

What has my life come to.

I no longer have peace in my marriage. I'm being shared with two men and I can't even do anything about it. One who has no clue about any of this and the other that is constantly trying to cause destruction in my life.

When will this end?

Leaving Jimin on the bed by himself, I got up and headed straight to our bathroom. To my surprise, I had my panties back on me.