Chapter 12: his toy

Recap
My heartbeat quickened and chest heaved at the sight. He was leaning on the closed door in nothing but grey sweatpants as his hands slipped in his pockets. He was shirtless yet again. His abs, broad shoulders and tattoos all in my view as he slipped his hands in his sweatpants pockets. His black hair was damp perhaps from the shower earlier. I saw as a droplet fell from his hair and slipped down his bare chest.

I gulped as my eyes slowly drifted from his body to his face.

There it was.

That devilish smirk.

End of recap

Sia's pov

"W-what are you doing? Let me out", I said as he watched me amusedly. Scaring me.

It was as if my hands had its own will. They came up to my chest and rested against my beating heart that was about to jump out of rib cage in fear.

He kept watching me with a smirk, enjoying every bit of my expression until standing up properly. He slowly began to take each step forward as I took them back in defence.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked as I backed away.

He didn't say anything. Instead...kept closing the gap between us. I kept moving backwards until something soft hit my back.

I turned about to see a black velvet sofa stopping me from moving any further. My eyes observed it to see that it was placed right in front a humongous mirror. The mirror covered almost the entire wall.

He took another step forward...gaining my complete attention. Making me turn to face him.

"L-let me go. Jimin is waiting for me-."

"Strip".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I froze on the spot.

I-...

He-....

I looked into his cold eyes that held nothing but coldness as he smirked and enjoyed the fear he witnessed on my face.

This can't be happening...t-this can't be happening.

Tears began encircling my eyes as I realised what was going to happen.

"B-but you said I didn't have to clean the entire garden today...s-so why are punishing me? I-If it's the reward then please spare me. I don't want anything please".

The tears in my eyes threatened to fall as I tried to defend myself.

He didn't say anything instead pulled something out of his pocket.

His...phone?

He pressed something and turned the screen towards me, letting me see that.......video.

He showed me that disgusting video of my naked body again. He didn't even have to say a word and  already made understand that if I didn't do as he said, he was going to leak it.

Having no choice left...I slowly brought my hand up to the strap of my dress as he switched his phone off and chucked it aside on the bed. He walked past me and sat down on the sofa behind me. Comfortably sitting on it as the mirror reflected his image.