Chapter 14: the threat

Recap
"Let me introduce you two. This is my gorgeous wife and your gorgeous sister-in-law Sia and Sia this is my little cousin, Mia".

"Oh that rhymed", she said and they both erupted in laughter.

I smiled at her as I saw her smiling through her teeth.

Mia... such a cute angel.

End of recap

Sia's pov

My eyes kept moving up and down, observing her. She had beautiful chestnut coloured wavy hair. Her face was crystal clear and lips luscious and pink. Her sparkling eyes...they were the prettiest brown. Showcasing her innocence.

By the looks of it, she must be around the same age as Jaedan.

She walked past us and made herself at home while me and Jimin followed behind.

The maids instantly served light refreshments as she took a seat on the couch. Like a noble lady, she had the etiquette. Even when holding the cup of tea, I could only see the upper class manners.

Jimin and I both sat down on the other couch next to her. In a little while, we got to know each other better.

She is indeed a lovely young lady. I could tell she's sincere and honest. That I really liked about her.

We were in the midst of chatting until my phone buzzed on my lap. Grabbing my attention instantly.

I looked down to see a text message from-....j-Jungkook?

I clicked on it to see it say....

:the secret garden...now

B-but didn't the maids say he wasn't home?

The same old feeling was back. My heart began pounding and fear yet again consumed me. I couldn't help but gulp.

I looked over to see Jimin and Mia busy talking.

What excuse am I going to come up with this time?

I sat still, trying to come up with another excuse. To my luck, just then Jimin got a phone call.

"Please excuse me", he smiled at us both and stood up. Heading outside through the main entrance.

This is it! This is my chance.

"I'll be back", I told Mia and got up. Quickly heading towards the store room.

I feel bad for leaving her by herself. Hopefully whatever Jungkook wants, doesn't take too long.

Narrator's pov

Mia sat comfortably, sipping her tea while the couple headed towards their own directions.

"Umm..." she looked around to see if any maids were present. Luckily Jaedan was close enough. He was busy watching something, rather someone heading towards a certain direction.

"You", Mia called.

He turned to face her, clueless if she was talking to him.