Chapter 45: In my embrace

Recap
I kept staring at him in thought until he spoke up.

"What?"

"What's wrong with you? Why are you smiling so much tonight?"

He smiled again before looking me right in the eyes and replying.

"Because I finally have you".

End of recap

Sia's pov

I-...

I was at loss for words. He was smiling so much just because he was over joyed by the fact I have completely surrendered myself to him. Just because I had sex with him.

Good. It's exactly what I wanted. This way he'll never suspect me again. I can finally plot in peace.

As we swayed, he buried his face in the crook of my neck and pecked it.

"J-Jungkook".

"What? Can't a husband love his wife?" He cooed in my ear as he brushed his lips against it. Sending a shiver down my spine.

"Jungkook, please don't do anything here". I spoke in a softer voice hoping no one could hear us.

I could only hear him smirking.

Knowing him, he can do anything in front of anyone. Take the picnic for example. I don't want him to do anything in the midst of all these people.

"I won't....but I can't guarantee your safety in the bedroom."

A lump formed in my throat just by thinking about it.

I'll be so ruined tonight. Worse, I can't even imagine my state tomorrow. If I'm not able to walk properly, what will these people think of me?

No, why am I caring so much? Although falsely, he has introduced me as his wife, I don't have to be ashamed of it. It's not like I'll ever meet any of them again.

Besides this was expected when I first made the move. I knew it was coming. Now I just have to face it. Maybe if I keep this sweet facade, he'll be gentle.

We danced and danced and danced until the song finally came to an end. Grasping the opportunity, I moved back, away from his grasp and made up an excuse to escape.

"I'll be back", I told him.

"Where are you going?"

"Restroom".

"Can I join?"

I looked at him with disgust written all over my face, seeing him smirking.

This horny bastard.

"No". I playfully replied and began making my way inside the mansion. Trying to get as far as I can from him.

I quickly went inside the mansion but the minute I was out of his sight, I took all the time in the world to roam around it. This way I can get away from him for a little while and mentally prepare myself for what's coming tonight.