Chapter 31: nothing more nothing less

Alright from the looks of it, this ff might exceed 50 chapters. I'm hoping to end it around 55 chapters or less but let's see. Just letting you all know.

Recap

"Look what they turned me into". Tears welled up in Jungkook's eyes as he slid down the wall before hitting the cold floor. Sitting down crying.

Butler Cao, quickly embraced him as tears welled up in his eyes too.

"I'm a monster." Jungkook cried.

"If it wasn't for their sins, you wouldn't be like this today son. They will pay for making you like this".

End of recap

Sia's pov

Mmm...it hurts.

My eyes slowly opened to see a blurry vision. I could only see white until it cleared and an unfamiliar ceiling came in my view.

I'm....alive?

I looked to the side to see an unfamiliar man standing just beside me. He was wearing a white coat and had a stethoscope around his neck.

A doctor...

It took me time to realise everything and step out of the condition I was in.

"Hello Mrs Park. How are you feeling now?" The doctor asked.

"I'm fine". I said. I tried sitting up but he stopped me immediately.

"It's not appropriate for you to move much. You're not in great health. May I also ask how this happened?"

"I...Uhh".

He kept watching me, as if understanding something.

"Mrs Park, it's okay you don't need to be afraid, it's just me here. If you're being tortured at home or if there's domestic violence you can let me know. We need to report to the police. This is a suicidal case".

"No, it was just an accident. I didn't realise there was a broken vase with a sharp edge in my bathroom and I accidentally cut my wrist".

"Mrs Park, there is absolutely no way any accident could cut such a vital part of the wrist. Regardless, I still have to call the police. This is a suicidal case".

This man is going to ruin everything.

"50,000". I said making him stop.

He turned around to take a look at me.

"Im sorry?"

"50,000 is that enough to shut your mouth?"

"Mrs Park are you seriously bribing me?"

"70,000"

His eyes widened at the increase in number.

"Hows that?"

His eyes wandered all around the floor in thought before landing on me.

ROGUE || JJKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें