Chapter 57: Dead men tell no tales

Recap
His eyes travelled up and down her naked body, seeing her breasts hanging out helplessly, her nipples hardened with the tiny g-string covering little to nothing, her night dress had also fallen down by now. Resting just behind her butt. His gaze fell on her innocent face to see her huffing, her juicy pink lips tempting him.

Seeing this, he shoved his middle and index finger in her mouth. Taking her by surprise. He caught her attention, having her eyes set on him. She watched him with tears with him staring at her plainly.

"It's going to be a long night". He smirked.

End of recap

Narrator's pov

Jungkook observed her features, taking a good look at her face. The poor girl stayed put helplessly, wanting to burst out crying.

Standing up, he grew closer with her eyes widening. He smiled cunningly as his other hand held his dick to position it back in her mouth while the other prevented her from sealing her mouth shut.

He brought the tip of his shaft in front of her lips before pulling his fingers out and slipping it in.

"Mmph"
A little moan escaped Sia's lips at the discomfort.

She tried pulling away but he held her head from behind, pushing her forward. As a result she placed her hands on his thighs, pushing on it to get away. However, it resulted in nothing but failure.

"Ah fuck". He groaned in pleasure while moving her head back and forth.

"Gluck, Gluck, Gluck", the disgusting noises filled the room yet again as he made her suck him off.

"If I feel teeth, you're dead".

The poor girl had no option but to keep sucking him off as he enjoyed it. She tried her best to get away but nothing worked to her advantage.

At last, she turned her head to the side, having his dick slip out of her mouth. She spat on the floor again, feeling disgusted at the slimy feeling inside her mouth.

He simply looked down at her in annoyance. Getting annoyed by her constant resistance.

"Ahh!"  She screamed when he grabbed her hair harshly and brought her face to the front. Making her take it.

Pressing on her lips, she kept them shut, not wanting to let him in. When she didn't open her mouth, he simply pressed his shaft on her lips, having it dirty her face as she shut her eyes tightly and kept her lips sealed.

"Put it back in". He demanded, pulling on her hair more.

She didn't instead tolerated the burn on her scalp. Seeing her resisting so much, he released her hair and brought his hand down, harshly groping her breast and squeezing it in his hand.

"Aaah!!"

Taking this opportunity by inflicting pain, he shoved his dick inside her mouth yet again. This time he adjusted her head to his likely and pulled her even closer.

"Mmf, Mmf".

He was getting rough as he dominated her. Forcing her to submit to him.