" Love you Koo....so very much" she whisper and both enjoyed the little ride to their hotel.

Soon they reach there and the bodyguard escorted their suitcase in private suite . Jungkook carefully hold Taehee as they walk inside the private elevator to the room they booked.

" You really like to go all way huh..." Jungkook laugh and open the door of their room making Taehee gasps .

" God... Jeon Jungkook how much you pay for it...,you know we could just book a room ...but a suite isn't it huge for two of us .." she says looking around the beautiful suite.

Jungkook walk to her and back hug her making Taehee turn her face back.

" Well baby..first Mrs Jeon deserve the best and second there's so many other advantages also you know..." He smirk looking at her and Taehee got confused but pull back when Jungkook sneakily give her squeeze on her butt.

" Yaah...you came here for work or what..." She Mutter but Jungkook doesn't let her walk away and bring her back in his arms, Taehee got shy as he nuzzle in her neck leaving small pecks on the soft skin.

" Koo...yo..you have to take sho . shower.." she says but Jungkook doesn't step back rather than that he keep pushing both of them back until they reach to their bed and lay on it.

" You know my work isn't the only reason why I came here ,...we didn't get to spend much time after my break is over so ..why not got to know each other again with out any barrier between us .hmm.." Taehee moans as he kiss her cleavage not knowing when the jacket was thrown away by her husband.

But their moment got interrupted when Jungkook's phone rang.

" Fuvk... can't even spend some time with my wife huh .." Taehee laugh as she saw her sulking husband.

" Go now... take it .. I'll just get the bath ready hm.." she kiss him once again before leaving.

Jungkook pick up the call and talk to his manager about his schedule.

Taehee in the bathroom till then fill up the jacuzzi with water and put lavender bath bomb.

Taking out her earrings and pendant,she took her clothes off and just stood in her lingerie.

Jungkook kept talking as he walk inside the bathroom getting out of his tshirt on the way and to unhook his jeans button to take them off as well ,he walk inside in just black briefs but stop as he saw his hot and sexy wife checking herself in mirror.

" Yeah . I'll call you later" without hearing the response he cut the call and put the phone in table.

Taehee unknown to her husband's prey eyes she kept on checking her hand ,but gasps as a strong chest came in contact with her bare back.

She looks up to found deep eyes looking into hers .

" God tae ... you're making it difficult for me not to take you right here ..." Jungkook caress her waist as Taehee try to suppress her moan .

Jungkook untie the knot of her black bra and Taehee sucks a breath.

" Koo...yo .you have...a ." But Jungkook doesn't let her complete as he turn her around to lean into a passionate kiss .Both taste their tongue and moans inside.Jungkook grab her by her thighs and walk towards the jacuzzi.

Sinking into the water they both came out if their last peice of cloth and Jungkook rubs her thighs before taking one finger inside Taehee's mouth.