Chapter 18: FUCK WHAT DO I DO?!

Start from the beginning

Back to present

Draken told Chifuyu everything, well except the part that he bought an expensive bate for Takemichi, that his heart broke, and that the two where going on a date on Friday...
Just that he saw them two having fun together like if the knew each other other for a long time.
Chifuyu was atonished, but didn't Hanma leave one of Takemichi's best friend on a coma?! He got into a thinking pose (because they say that if you look smart you suddenly become smart all out of the sudden without studying 😱😎, that's why in some other book they dressed up intelligently)
"Well maybe they know each other for a long time and Take never told us, because to be honest I wouldn't either, if one of my best friends where on the opposite gang that my current gang is fighting I wouldn't tell anyone, and maybe he forgave him, but are you sure it was Takemichi?"
"Yep, 100% sure. He even called him Michy"
"So you did listen"
"Just a few words when they passed by" Draken lied but then added "But wouldn't make Takemichy a traitor to hang out with Hanma"
"Yeah, but as long as he doesn't give him any confidential information and they're just friend it's alright, like, we are allowed to have friends from other gangs right?"
"Yeah"
"Then let's do this, let's wait for the Toman vs Valhalla fight, if he shows sign of hesitation to come or fight we could think of him as a traitor, if he doesn't then he might not be a traitor, there still a chance he is pretending. Or maybe he's just friends with him and that's all"
"Probably, they seem to have known each other from long ago" (they only met two hours ago dudeeeeee) "Maybe childhood friends?"
"I wonder if Hanma even had a childhood, I heard that ad a child people payed him to beat or even kill person and that's on what he lived on"
The two continued discussing until Chifuyu did the final question "So...are we going to tell Mikey..?"
Draken thought for a second, he knew Mikey since they where kids, the manchild was his best friend, but he didn't know if Mikey and the others knowing this would make them any good, there will be a huge discussion probably and Toman would either break or expulse Take, but he didn't want Takemichi to be banned from Toman if there was a chance that they where just friends "No, I don't think he is a traitor, just that they are friends"
"That's the most probable thing, even though we don't know Takemichi that much, he fiesent seem the type to betray someone" Chifuyu added "So let's keep this between you and me, but I'm still wondering why he is with him even after Hanma put, Atsushi was it? On a coma, I know I already said this but it doesn't seem logical, I wouldn't forgive someone if they put Baji-San or partner on a coma, even if we knew each other for a long time"
"Me neither but I guess everyone has their own reasons" Draken said
The two blondes didn't notice it had turned dark so they said their goodbyes and headed towards their homes

With Banma and Michy
Hanma finally arrived the Hanagaki household, and when he was about to wake up the shorter male to open the door it opened by itself 'he's really stupid, he left the door open, he probably got robbed'
The taller male entered the house, and turned to close the door, but when he turned again he was surprised to see a trail of half dried blood on the floor. He left the raven on the sofa and followed the trail to Take's room, and from there to the bathroom to see the broken mirror, it seemed like he or someone punched it because it had little dried blood sparkled there 'guess it's time to clean' he thought, (a/n: wifey Hanma omg 🤧)

Next morning Takemichi woke up in his sofa and thought 'how the fuck did I get here?!' Then remembered he was with Hanma 'the zombie must have brought me here...but where is he now?' He tried to move but he hit his head with something hard. He looked backward and saw he had hit with...Hanna's chin?! The taller had his head over the raven's, a hand on his stomach, like inside his shirt, and his head resting on the armrest of the sofa.
Idk how to explain this very well so here you have a photo

Fuck they looked like a couple who had fallen asleep watching Tv 'disgusting'He thought before quickly sitting on the couch, not caring if he woke up Hanma, which he did

He thought before quickly sitting on the couch, not caring if he woke up Hanma, which he did.
"Hmmmm, Michyyyyy~ stay a little longer, I'm still sleepy"
"No thank you, WAIT A MINUTE WHICH WHATS HOUR?!"
Hanma checked the clock then looked at Take "6:50, why~?"
"BECAUSE I HAVE TO BE AT SCHOOL AT 8:00 AND DRAKEN AND MIKEY ARE COMING TO PICK ME UP AT 7:20"
Take rushed up to his room and changed as Hanma quickly did some toast, and when the raven was downstairs both started eating, it was 7:00, twenty minutes.
"So, why are Mikey and Draken picking you up so early?" Hanma asked, clearly jealous
"Sometimes they pick me up and take me to school in their bikes, instead of me walking, we'll more than walking I usually run there, but I'm always late anyways" the shrimp replied
"Oh, then would you like if I picked you up and brought you to school~?"
"Nope"
"Mean as ever Michy~ I'm just been kind"
"My answer is still the same, no"
Then Takemichi remembered he had left blood all over the place yesterday and today it was crystal clear, he looked at the taller with his eyes extra owned in surprise "Did you clean this all?!"
Hanma grinned "Yep! You owe me another date~"
"No way!"
"Yes way"
Takemichi looked at Hanna's dirty clothes and then asked "Hey, I noticed your clothes are all dirty, I think I might have some oversizeclothed thag might fit you, not because you're fat or anything, but like you're really tall"
Hanma chuckled "Awwwww, is Michy worrying about me~?"
"Well, you did clean my house and take me home after MC Donald's so, yeah, you could say so" the raven said faintly blushing and scratching the back of his head, looking to a side as he finished his toast "Come, follow me"
Both went upstairs to the boys room, good ding and trying to look for a shirt or pant that might fit Hanks's stature until they heard a ding dong downstairs, Takemichi looked at his phone, 7:20! FUCK FUCK FUCK, "Hanma! Quick hide!" He pushed his friend who was shirtless to the closet "Hide in here and here you have the keys of my house, wait some minutes until I'm gone then leave, got it?!" Takemichi said half shouting but like whispering at the same time
"Got it"
The raven closed the closet and rushed downstairs after hearing the second ding ding "Coming!"
He yelled as he took his backpack and opened the door to see the two blonde males. As soon as he did Mikey jumped on him and hugged the raven as if he was an koala.
"Hey Takemichy" Draken greeted him, he couldn't help but to feel awkward, seen him after what happened yesterday.
"Hey Draken, and Mikey, dude, get the fuck off me" Takemichi complained as Mikey smiled and replied "No way~ you smell-" he stopped for a second, he didn't smell as Takemichi at all, it had the dent of another deodorant/perfume, how did he know? Because of so many times of clinging to him he got used to the boy's sent, that now was mixed with another's men perfume. He got off the raven and looked at him coldly "Takemichy...have you been sleeping with another person?"
'How did he know?!' Takemichi thought before this chapter ended with 2840 words.