Alt. Cesar & Alt. Adam: Euphoric Utopia [PLATONIC] (PART 3)

SHITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN YEAHHHHH

WARNING: Gore, very slight trypophobia

. . . . .

"SIX?!!!" Adam shrieked.

Gabriel, next to Adam, who sensed that this was something he shouldn't interfere with that was between the blonde and the ravenette, quickly and quietly fled the scene, and surprisingly, the shadowy man let him. He didn't command the ESAP to follow the beautiful man. He just stared off as if he was content.

He turned to Adam and smiled bitterly.

"Hello, Adam. We meet again."

Adam trembled, not in fear, nor from the cold, but from burning anger, sorrow, and the feeling of betrayal. Actually, fuck it, he did not know what he was feeling. But it was not good. He clenched his fists, as he shifted from his Ruth Weaver disguise back to his original form. The corner of his face, the top right, was shadowed over his red eye. "W-Wh-WHAT?!!!" Adam screamed. "What is the MEANING of this, Six??! I-I trusted you-!"

"You did," he muttered, his black eyes carefully traced blank. "A major mistake you made."

"I treated you like a FRIEND and THIS is WHAT YOU HIDE FROM ME?!!"

"I have more secrets to speak of," Six offered, monotone and quiet. "If you wish for more."

"Wh-What could there be POSSIBLY more that you didn't tell me about YET??"

"I can control the conscious and the subconscious at will."

Adam stilled. "WHAT???"

"I entered your subconscious, Adam. I let you create the game you made, although you did not know I was there, and I was aware what you were doing. I made you put me inside and make me the messenger, in hopes I could trap you in your own fantasy world forever." He sighed. "As you can see, my plan has failed."

"I'm GLAD it did," Adam snapped. "And whatever plans you have, it WILL FAIL AGAIN."

Six didn't smile. Didn't frown. His expression was still and never changed. "Unfortunately, you are here to confirm whether mine will work or not."

"You-you-!"

Adam thought about all the people he knew as a fellow Miserable, and Alternate: Mark Heathcliff, Sarah Heathcliff, Evelin Miller, Deborah Martinez, Gabriel Lucid. 

Cesar Torres.

The red rose brooch on Adam's chest glittered. 

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!"

Adam lunged at Six, black claws stretched, ready to avenge.

. . . . .

Cesar quietly slid through the doors and hid in the shadows. Large, multiple screens filling up the big room only accompanied by one person. The person had dyed, silver hair, and tan face. He looked nervous doing his job, and he got up from his seat and walked past Cesar to get some coffee at the other end of the door, opposite to where Cesar was. The man's name tag shone, and Cesar could make out only one word: "Jonah."

Cesar twirled his knife when Jonah's back was turned, and leapt at the youth. He performed a headlock on the boy and slit his throat quickly, quietly, covering his mouth with a hand. Jonah struggled and flailed in pain, but only temporarily. His scrabbling hands soon became limp and fell at his sides, and Cesar let him down on the ground quietly. He apologetically looked at the young man's face, who had his eyes closed and seemingly looked peacefully asleep if it weren't for the red blood bursting underneath.