Adam X Elliot (OC) X Jonah (Angst) (Hurt/Comfort)

Requested by Leidian2 on WATTPAD, OC belongs to them not by me

There was literal no space in the title, so I didn't put it in there, but this gonna be ROMANCE (Also sorry for the delay plot generally takes longer for me to formulate when OCs are requested for some reason :( but don't worry and just keep on requesting! This is also good practice for me to overcome.)

. . . . . 

Adam couldn't move.

He was paralyzed in place.

Confusion, fear.

Realization.

The screen of the television flashed to a white background with black words of "Do you understand?"

Adam couldn't speak. He didn't know what he would say. He didn't know what he could say... nor what he should say. There was something so familiar with the man in the TV... it made him afraid, but at the same time... it enticed him. 

He got closer to the screen, raising one finger to touch it.

"ADAM!!!" 

The locked door that linked the basement and the upper level was kicked down violently, and Adam yelled and flinched in surprise. He turned towards the splintering sound, as he covered himself with his arms from the flying splinters. Adam looked up after he assumed nothing would get into his eyes. His heart skipped a beat when he saw a familiar male. Who was... obviously his friend. Nothing else. 

The short yet lean youth had wavy black hair that reached down to his nape, with reddish-brown eyes that reminded Adam of the redwood trees. He had a fair complexion, with seemingly flawless skin. He wore a green wide cut pants with a monochromatic black and white t shirt that had stripes that stretched across horizontally. Over the t-shirt was a blue zip-up hoodie that had the words "BPS" on his left chest. Adam immediately recognized him.

"Elliot! You idiot! What are you doing here?!" Adam shouted.

"To save your sorry ass, you dumbass!" Elliot yelled back passionately. He took Adam's wrist with one hand and with the other took out a loaded gun. He shot multiple times towards the alternates, as he dragged both upstairs on quick feet. Adam could hear the alternates hissing and the man in the TV yelling at them to stop the two from escaping. Elliot kept on running, running out the house, letting go of his wrist. Adam kind of wished Elliot would do that again, but he could never admit that to Elliot. 

"I didn't NEED your saving!" Adam instead snapped.

"Dude, you were like surrounded by alternates in a locked basement, DO YOU THINK I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T NEED SAVING?!" 

"Look, I--let's just go find Jonah. Where the fuck is he, man?" 

"He drove away!! Obviously!! Come on, we have to keep running, we got to get to him before anything bad happens!"

Adam wanted to scoff at Elliot, but he knew Elliot wouldn't like that. So for him, Adam's would handle is annoyance to Jonah. For now.

They ran and ran, nonstop (how was Elliot able to keep up the fast pace? Adam did not know) and then when they saw an abandoned car (or empty) they took it and drove in the highway, Elliot on the steering wheel. He was driving much faster than he was supposed to be, but Adam could tell he didn't care any of that. He cared about Jonah more than the money, and it made Adam feel a twinge of... something. It felt like jealously. Why did he love Jonah more than to Adam?! It was unfair. Ugh. Adam shook himself out of the thoughts before he could burrow himself in deeper.