YANDERE Alt!Cesar X Reader (ROMANCE) (PART 2)

Multiple requests for this one! Honestly I did set the plot decently for the first part so here is the second one all of you have been waiting for :P

. . . . .

You were in your bedroom at night when you felt a hand clasp over your mouth shut, silencing you.

You were immediately pushed to the ground.

Your body moved accordingly, and you fought back the stranger that was trying to pin you down. You quickly swiped your feet at them but they jumped, and grabbed your shoulder and stomped on them, resulting in your shrill scream. You kicked them in the stomach and you got up, your vision blurring and fading from black. You managed to swing your fist against the stranger's face before attempting a kick. Your feet got caught in their hands however, and they pulled your ankle, and you fell backwards with a yelp. You were flipped effortlessly onto your stomach and your arms wrenched behind your back. As you struggled to regain your footing someone sat down on the back of your abdomen, pinning you down as you felt something thin but rough whip around your wrists and tie them tightly together behind your back. 

Suddenly you were flipped onto your back again, and you were face to face with the alternate you thought you have killed. 

"Hi~" Alt. Cesar said obsessively, a strange possessive twinkle in his eyes. The entire half of his face on the left side was now pitch black, the place where you have shot him three times and thought you killed him. You snapped at him in rage and tried to get free, but he only pinned you down tighter with that smug smile that only made you angrier. This alternate made you almost fired from your job, and not only that tricked you into thinking he was your friend. You insulted him with this information, eyes flashing. 

"To be fair, dearie, you also tricked me into thinking that you were an ordinary human," he replied. "But you weren't, when in fact you were the Silencer that worked as the best of the best agents in the CIA. Plus, you broke my heart and hurt my feelings when you shot me in the eye!" At the last sentence he dramatically placed his hand over his chest, as he smiled possessively. "But I am now here, with you. Now I can teach you a lesson as to what happens if you shoot your lover!"

You reply back with a yell that he had killed your best friend, and you cursed him.

"Oh my, such foul language! You hurt my feelings again... plus, when did I ever kill him?" his eye glittered innocently, hiding the darkest of his love and malice. "It was the infamous Perpetrator alternate that killed him, not me."

You retorted back to him as to why he was in your best friend's form if he wasn't the one to kill Cesar. He opened his mouth to reply back when a fire hydrant came out of nowhere and bonked on the back of Alt. Cesar's head. He flinched in pain as two more alternates appeared from the edges of the cutting shadows. One was an alternate with a pale face and an unnaturally wide mouth open agape, in the outfit of a nun. The other was a tall and elongated being who had normal white shirt and jeans on, but only his face was completely onyx black spare for his white sclera and pitch black eyes.

"That's because he is the Perpetrator, human." The one with the black head spoke. He walked over and retrieved the fire hydrant he threw, and he lightly smacked Alt. Cesar in the back of the head again with it. "Snap out of it, Perpetrator. We came here for a good reason."

Your eyes widened. Alt. Cesar was the Perpetrator, one of the highest ranked alternates that were notoriously known to be difficult to kill? No wonder he survived that gunshot wound, any ordinary alternate would have perished from such an injury. You were in shock enough to stay still, which gave the alternates a chance. Alt. Cesar rolled his eyes and pouted at the other before lifting himself off of you. You suddenly became aware of what was going on as Alt. Cesar and the other alternate lifted you by your arms, and dragged you to a chair. You fought back ferociously, but it was no use as the two pinned you down the chair as the third alternate tied you tightly with ropes around the torso, hands behind the back.