Jonah X Rye (Genderfluid OC) (Part 2)

Requested by gaycesar on WATTPAD, who said to do a writing challenge where I use their OC and Jonah relationship, with any kind of story. So here it is!!!!

(holy shit i did it, I linked the requestor here :000)

. . . . .

Rye finally did it.

Many years after trying so hard to find the fabled man in the TV, they did it. They found him, in the numerous TVs they had stolen, and placed all of them in the basement. Not only that, she had her lover with her who helped her so much on the way.

"Damn, he looks ugly as fuck," ALT, the alternate possessing her body, said. "Like even worse than the Six we have in our universe. What's with that??"

"Uh, what?" Jonah, her current date, said confused. He sat next to Rye, cross-legged. He looked a little pale from fear, but Rye was there. If anything happened to him, they would protect him at all costs. 

"Nothing," Rye assured him, and glared at ALT, who had half their upper body summoned and slightly detached from her waist. "Shut the hell up, ALT. We don't want him to leave us like last time."

"Last time was when you spilled the soft drink all over the intruder's face!! Obviously he would leave after that, duh."

"I got surprised at his sudden intrusion, so now shush," Rye shushed them, and with an irritated sigh, ALT quieted.

"I remember you," Six spoke with a staticky voice that seemed to sound monotone from boredom. All the TV screens were filled with his face, moving in synchronization. "Have you finished? Or have you come to attack me yet again with one of your liquors in your pockets?"

"No, don't worry," Rye assured casually, but a hint of a threat hung in her voice. "I swear that was an accident. I'm just here to ask you questions."

"What information would you possibly want from me?" Six spoke, his tone flat. "I doubt I have anything you might need."

"You do, actually," ALT spoke. "We wish for the location of your True Savior. We must meet him for dire purposes."

Six glared at the alternate that was shadowed behind Rye. "I do not remember alternates could fuse with a victim," he mused, an uncanny grin splitting across his face, "But here, I have witnessed one."

"Shut up about ALT and answer the question!" Rye snapped. "We don't have time for chit chat. If you don't cooperate with us for just this moment, I'll pull you out myself and beat the shit out of you."

Six only smiled wider, which Rye thought would have been impossible for this strange hooded entity. "Oh, do you threaten me?" he mocked. "You must understand you are going the wrong path, following the shepherd. Follow his voice instead-"

"Listen, you-you crusty cereal and chalk-faced biscuit man," Jonah stammered, slightly scared, but he still sounded very brave and threatening despite his terror boiling in his heart, "Just tell us where to go. We don't want anything else from you except that answer."

 Six looked annoyed for a second about the creatively formed insult, then he chuckled with a malicious intent. "Such creative insults, victim 4," he laughed, amused. "Fine, I shall tell you. Distribute these TVs across the county when I do, however."

"Sure, sure," Rye said dismissively, waving her hand. ALT merged into one with her, half of her physical form turning onyx black like the alternate. Jonah flinched at that, he was still not used to this fusion, but he shook his head and focused.