Adam X Lilith (OC) (Fluff) (ROMANTIC) (Part 3)

Apparently Lilith had 3 siblings: the younger brother died and two surviving sibs. Why did this one take so long to pull out like why was it so difficult to start this one??

The OCs belong to the requestor of this story, MandelaCatalogueZero on WATTPAD

. . . . . 

Prior to meeting up with Eden and Evelin, a phone call had rang in the house.

Adam saw Lilith take the call, and with a "Hello?" he and she listened.

"Hey Li'Lil!" an unfamiliar male voice was heard from the other side. "Hi Lil' sis!" another voice, this time female, could also be detected with the male voice.

Lilith groaned. "Hey Ces. Hey Ruth."

Adam looked at Lilith, and mouthed, "Who?"

Lilith ignored him for now. She was on a call. "What do you want??"

"We thought we'd come over to your house for a visit, Li'Lil!" the male voice said cheerfully. 

"Oh, um, actually," Lilith looked towards Adam. "I don't think you would want to come over, Ces. I... don't know-" 

"Oh, come on!" The female voice protested. "We are a family, Lil' sis! Plus, we are already almost there!"

"Oh ok." Lilith took some time to process what the female had said for the last sentence. "Wait EH??? WHAT?!"

"I see your house, Lil'Lil!" the guy named "Ces" spoke brightly. Adam hurriedly walked over to the window that faced the streets, and sure enough, a car was rapidly approaching their home. Adam quickly closed the blinds and heard Lilith said, "Oh, my god. You and your tendencies to invade my home..."

"See you soon, Lil' sis!" the female voice said.

The call ended as soon as the car was heard screeching and crashing into... something. Lilith sighed through her nose impatiently, her short pixie-cut hair shifting by her breath. "Adam, just so you know," Lilith told him, "be prepared for what's coming next."

Lilith ran out the front door and left it open, and Adam soon followed after. The same car Adam saw was now crashed onto the grassy front yard and in front of a mailbox, which still stood proud despite the strong impact that crushed the front side of the car. How strong even was that mailbox??

Two people walked out of the front seats as if they had accomplished parallel parking in one-go. One was a male where he had a fair complexion of a pale skin tone, the same as Lilith's. He had peanut brown eyes, messy brown chestnut colored hair. He wore a grey sweater, a black shirt underneath with some dark grey sweatpants. He also had a silver cross necklace like Lilith's, and black dress shoes, which surprised Adam as... well, come on. He had never worn such thing, and neither had Lilith. So it was weird.

The other was a female, with the same pale skin as the man, same color of brown as the other, but the other eye was a startling ice blue, the sign of heterochromia iridum. She also had long, dirty blond hair with hints of the same brown hair color as the male had. She wore exactly the same type of clothing the male wore, except that she had black boots on like Lilith usually did instead of black dress shoes. 

Man almost everyone Adam has met over the past few weeks love grey sweaters, don't they? Must be a new fashion trend or something. Maybe Adam should give it a try one day. 

"Hey Lil'Lil-!" The man opened his arms to run into Lilith for an embrace, but stopped when he spotted Adam. 

"Uh... who is this man, Lilith?" he said. The other girl swiveled her head around and her multi-colored eyes also focused all on Adam.