Yandere! Alt. Gabriel X Reader (ROMANTIC) (Part 1)

Honestly I was waiting for this request to come while having no plot ready in mind
Requested by Nadmur on AO3
Warning: gore, inhumane features, death, suicide, lengthy writing, kind of angsty? Not very heavy on angst tho
(Alt. Gabriel = Lucifer
Toonbriel = Gabriel)

. . . . .

You are a child of a humble shepherd, and one of God's most devoted followers.

You held the Bible in your hands every morning and every night, and prayed to Him and glorified Him and asked for His mercy. Although your friends around you have scolded you for believing such lies, you only felt pity for them that they would end up in Hell if they kept denying the truth. You have tried countless of times to spread the word of God, the Gospel. But some people, like your friends, weren't so open to messages. There was word that spread around those days, the Son of God would descend from the Heavens and would be brought upon to Earth. But people were getting impatient and was losing their faith. You stayed strong, just like your mother and father. Your family wasn't the richest, as your mother made crafts and delicious goods to sell, and you had to admit, was one of the best items to be made and sold in this little countryside near Bethlehem. 

One day, at night, your father was tending his flock, with his other shepherd friend. You were beside them and talking to your father's friend's daughter. Her name was Ruth, a nice young female from the midst of Bethlehem. Ruth had dark large irises with long lashes, long dark brown curly hair, and tan skin, a little plump and shorter than you. You and Ruth weren't just friends, you were best friends with her. She showed humbleness and kindness towards everyone, and was another devoted follower of the Father, their Lord. Ruth was the only person you felt the closest to, as your other friends weren't as close to God as both of you were. She was just more... easily approachable and non-judgemental than the others were.

Suddenly, the four was blinded by a bright light from the skies. Was this the birth of the Father's Son, and were they there to witness it with their very own eyes? Suddenly, from the skies a masculine voice rang out, echoing across the meadows heavily, yet light as a flute. 

"Greetings!" 

Your father and friend stumbled in terror and tripped over each other as you and Ruth looked up at the strange, spirits, hugging each other in fear. The spirits were humanoids with golden halos over their heads, clad in white and pale golden robes, with magnificent white wings outstretched behind their backs. One of them flew towards the humans and approached carefully, his figure illuminated by a golden light that he himself radiated alone brightly. He wore a white robe over his yellow one, had blue eyes, fair skin, and short orange curly hair. He looked beautiful, and pure and holy, and no human languages could describe these heavenly angels.

"Don't be afraid!" the spirit reassured, "I am the Archangel Gabriel, and I bring forth with great news of great joy, for you and all people."

The shepherds stood up and you and Ruth let go, but not before looking at each other in the eyes and holding hands tightly.

"Tonight, your savior was born in Davidstown," the angel continued on his message, "He is Christ, the Lord. You will find him wrapped in soft cloth and lying in a manger."

Then the spirits sing heavenly while they flew away into the midnight skies, and the four watched them fly away and get enveloped by white clouds. The shepherds look at one another, and shrug to each other. "We should visit Christ, the Lord," your father said to his friend. "We got the privilege to see our savior, so we shall go and see the birth of the Son."

"That I agree with," his friend agreed. He turned to you and Ruth. "Young ones, prepare the food and water, for we shall go our way to Davidstown, Bethlehem. We will go when you are ready whenever you are, but make haste."