Adam X Jonah (Romance) (Hurt/Comfort)

Requested by Saggy in AO3

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT! Very faintly implied pr*st*tuti*n and s*x (BUT STILL NO LIME), gets better don't worry.... but if you aren't old enough or too innocent, then it is best if you don't read this chapter. DONT SAY I DIDN'T WARN YA

. . . . .

When Adam first saw Jonah sneak out of the house, late at night, Adam hadn't put much thought into the strange, suspicious action, so he set what he saw aside his memories. Honestly Adam thought Jonah would be the type to go late out at midnight to get something irrationally weird: like pizza, or burgers. At 1:00 in the morning.

Maybe a drink at a bar, perhaps.

Well, he did say that he stole lots and lots of money with his "extreme thievery skills of his" and he did bring around a few hundred dollars each night. At this Sarah and Adam did scold for him for doing that, not because they're criminals, but because their criminal records were probably starting to get longer and longer every time Jonah stole. Which he did at least once a week now after brushing their concerns off. Since they didn't get much calls and reports these days, so it seemed Jonah, for more financial support, decided to lean towards stealing money.

But as Adam caught Jonah doing this over and over again, Adam started to suspect there was something more than stealing that much money. So one day, Adam decided to follow Jonah when he did go outside. He made sure his hood was over his head much more than usual, to the extent of covering his eyes. Luckily Jonah didn't use the car and instead took a bicycle, and since the members each had a bicycle for themselves, Adam took his and followed him far enough for Jonah to not notice him but close enough to not lose him. 

The two ended up in an empty parking lot, and Jonah locked up his bike before he met up with a strange man. Both of them talked to each other for a while, before he and the man entered a nearby motel, and that was when Adam realized. Needing to see no more, Adam biked back home, sad and shocked and ready for confrontation.

The next day in the morning, Sarah and Adam were making breakfast for themselves when Jonah entered the living room, being himself as usual. He slams down a wad of cash comically, with a huge goofy smile on his face, proud and cheery.

"Hey guys! Look what I got~!" he smirked as Sarah gaped and Adam just stared. 

"Jonah! Again??" Sarah scolded him. "You should really stop doing this! How much is this?!"

Adam picked it up and counted the bills silently. 500. 

"See for yourself! Look how much I stole, aren't I just the best thief in this whole county? Right Adam? Am I right~?" Jonah nudged him with his shoulder playfully. 

500 fucking dollars. 

"Jonah, if you keep on stealing, we're gonna get caught by the FBI someday," Sarah told him sternly. "I know we're behind on rent and everything, but stealing these aren't going to make it any better."

"But Sarah!" Jonah whined. "I got this much money for you guys at least once every single week! Can't you going acknowledge my awesome stealing skills for at least once?"

"We need to talk."

Adam's abrupt voice silenced the whole crew. He stood up, and let go of the cash, face grim. He roughly takes Jonah's hand and drags him to Adam's room. "Hey, Adam, don't be too hard on him, oka-" Sarah's calling was cut off as he slammed the door shut.

Why would Jonah do this??

"Sit down." 

Adam's voice was harsh as Jonah meekly sat on his bed. Adam stayed standing, his hand rubbing the bridge of his nose.