Adam X Damien (OC) (ROMANTIC ANGST) (PART 1)

Requested by damientubbo on WATTPAD, I LOVE ANGST TOO LOL (I'm also the best in writing angst than fluff unfortunately fortunately) (PART 2 will be on the second book, not this one!)

. . . . .

Adam looked pale and horrified as he saw his boyfriend's corpse on the ground, the blood of his once alive lover seeping into the wooden floor. Dark wine red, sticky and gleaming in the moonlight. 

Damien, his love, why has he forsaken the poor blonde with his death?

Adam remembered Damien. A simply wonderful boy, with black hair and heterochromia eyes of royal blue and bright wool brown. A kind hearted soul who was so merciful and compassionate, he didn't even cared for his own life. Damien would often sacrifice himself for the others and put himself in danger for the other's safety. He was so kind and so brave... and yet it is the kindest who leave the realm of the living first.

'Has God given him a place in the Heavens?' Adam wondered, feeling queasy at Damien's face contorted into frozen pain and terror. 'A person like him... God wouldn't let him go to Hell. No deity out there wouldn't....'

Adam found himself thinking about these nonsensical religious themes, and he tried to shake himself out... but he couldn't. 

He remembered the day when they first met: Damien and Adam were both 18, ready to graduate from high school and transfer to college. He was kind of quiet, and shied away from people. Adam, feeling a certain emotion for him, approached him first and asked for his name. How his heart skipped when Damien managed to tell him with a kind and shy smile, he could never forget. On a cool spring day where love sprung the most, in a park where it was quiet and flowers bloomed in every tree beside the sidewalk, white petals flowing in the wind. When both sat at a bench together, watching people walk and the peaceful view of the grassy park, they first conversed.

Adam remembered the day he confessed to Damien. Adam invited him over to his house for a movie night, despite the fact televisions were banned for safety precautions. Love made their sight blind and oblivious to dangers, for boldness grew within them, thinking that together, they could survive anything. Adam remembered while watching a movie, he accidentally slipped up and blurted out his love for Damien. Damien, the kind and bright boy he was, accepted his confession, and they remember kissing. Failing to notice the man in the TV watching their love grow for each other, failing to notice the man in the TV smiling wickedly before flickering away from their screen before they parted.

They had been dating and visiting each other's houses for many weeks, perhaps even months. But time was by their side, and they cared not to think how long they loved each other, for time to them were mere numbers, and they were to enjoy the golden moments together. As time passed, Adam failed to notice that something had always been strange with Damien.

That something was wrong, and something terrible was bound to happen.

And that moment Adam was in now, as he collapsed to his knees in front of his once smiling Damien, and started to sob. He merely came over to his house to tell a good news, something that would make Damien very happy. But now he was gone, and the moment that was supposed to turn good became the worst in his memory, in his history. Adam noticed his own face standing outside of the window, laughing at his misery and smiling so wide Adam could never believe the alternate's face would be his own. Before he knew it the alternate was behind Adam, mocking him with his own presence, angering him.

And suddenly, before he knew it, Adam felt a horrible jolt of pain stab through his brain, and he clutched his head with his hands. Before falling to the floor, falling into the darkness, as the alternate laughed and taunted him despite speaking no words. As the alternate watched in glee, he remembered why he was assigned to this mission. To kill this Damien.

He was the creation, a son of Alternate Adam's great Lord, the very first and the only Alternate Gabriel. A creation that was supposed to be an alternate, a ruthless and heartless organism supposed to destroy the lives of the humans. But instead he had become kind and compassionate, and did Alt. Gabriel wish for such a creation? That helped humans with kindness and goodness, instead of annihilating them with hatred and evil?

No.

And Alt. Adam was here to dispatch his son, and to succeed only. A failure like this creation, this anomaly, was to not be tolerated. This creation was imperfect and defective in the eyes of his Lord: therefore Alt. Adam succeeded in his mission, in sadistic glee as the other, the lover, fall to his knees in pain.

His source of his copycat mockery, who was meant to fall into the alternate's hands and will fall. 

Alt. Adam, despite Adam's unconsciousness, whispered the Truth of Adam and of Damien, before cackling in a sinister laughter before vanishing away...

Leaving Adam to succumb to his M.A.D. without opened eyes, and Damien dead by his side.

The world was brighter with Damien... 

May he rest in peace.

. . . . .

A/N: Kind of short I know, there's not even dialogue :,) why this remind me of Omori lol (actually I think this is the shortest request yet, prob because all my will to live got sapped by that E X A M 

After a short break [like 3 - 4 days or less] I shall come back >:), and probably rewrite this into better quality, stay tuned