Yandere Alt. Gabriel X Male!Reader (ROMANTIC) (Fluff) (PART 2)

Requested by OliversBitch-100 on WATTPAD:D

. . . . .

You were peacefully watching TV when suddenly, chaos ensued and life changed for your gay ass forever. 

You were watching your favorite show on TV while scrolling through the internet on your phone at the same time. You giggled to yourself, forgetting completely about that encounter with the strange angel a few weeks ago. Your mind had been scattered about him laterly, so you tried taking off your mind by looking at Youtube shorts. 

Honestly these parodies about the alternates were hilarious. Despite hardships that was across the worlds, there were always people that were trying to make the situation better. Bless those people.

Suddenly, you heard static from your tv. You, annoyed, tried to press on the remote buttons to fix the TV. When that didn't work, you manually had to get up from your couch to turn the TV off by the button located by the side of the TV.

Then a fucking HAND came out of the screen.

You gasped and took a few steps back before you froze in your steps as one more hand stretched out of the screen, took hold of the edges of the TV, and pulled itself out. A man who clad black clothing, pale chalk white skin, and a hood over his head. You knew you should run, your brain screamed at you to run, or fight, or do something, but you couldn't move. Paralyzed in fear. 

Fight, flight, or freeze.

You suddenly snapped out of your trance and screamed hoarsely like a little girl and threw your phone at the intruder as hard as your manly muscles could. It hit his face with a loud smack, and he yelped in pain as a blue substance starting flowing out of one of his nose. Seemingly blood. 

His face shifted from shock to anger. "What is with you and throwing phones at people, you BRAT?!"

He startlingly took out a survival switchblade. You cursed as the intruder tackled you to the ground and you rolled along with him. You barely dodged the blade swiped at your face. You kicked him off by the stomach and you tried to run, but the intruder gripped at your ankle and you tripped on your face. 

"Where do you THINK you're GOING?!"

You felt your though get stabbed brutally by something sharp, and you yelled in pain. The intruder pulled closer to him and lifted you up by the fabric of your clothing. You instinctively gripped at the hand that held you tightly close to him, tried pulling away, but he only lifted you up in the air and swung you over his shoulder like you were nothing but a sack of potatoes. You kicked in the air, yelling at him to let go, but he only gripped you tighter by both of your wrists and entered the screen yet again, leaving no trace but the fight and your own blood.

. . . . .

Lucifer was waiting.

Waiting for his favorite henchman to deliver his love.

He sat upon his throne elegantly, holding up an elegant champagne glass full of your favorite drink. He was curious how it tasted like: you seemed to hang on to it 24/7 and it intrigued him why you loved it so much. And so he took a sip.

He hated it.

Lucifer threw the glass behind him, scrunching his nose and brows in disgust. He would never know why you liked these, they were not his style. "Clean that up," he commanded to an alternate with a wave of his hand, at the small mess he made behind him. One of the poor alternates shuffled behind him and started to sweep out the glass and wipe the floor. 

And just in time! Lucifer saw the familiar portal of his henchmen open and out Six came with you in his shoulder. He threw you towards his throne aggressively, obviously angry. You skittered across the floor, leaving a smear of your red blood-

You were injured.

Lucifer felt his own anger boil in his chest. How dare Six hurt you? Without his permission? Only HE was allowed to hurt you that way! 

"Hello my little boy," Lucifer instead with a sweet smile. He stood up magnificently as you looked up to him in fear. Oh, how your beautiful face full of that terrified expression gave him euphoria. It fueled his pride that even you, a mere mortal he wished to be with forever, was afraid of his great presence. 

He walked down the steps that elevated his throne down to your trembling form. How small you were compared to him. You shone so bright in the presences of shadows, you were so beautiful. Like he was. 

"Come to me, my baby boy. I shall heal you." Lucifer's arms opened for an embrace, and you, entranced by his powerful enchanting aura, stood wobbly on your feet, and despite the pain on your thigh, reached to him and leaned into him. He held you close to him, and glared angrily at Six. 

"What have you DONE."

His angry whisper was heard by everyone in the same room but you. You were too lost in his mind manipulation you could hear nothing anyone said. 

"My Lord, with all my due respect," Six gritted his teeth in anger, wiping the blood trickling off his nose. "That-your partner, THREW HIS FUCKING PHONE AT ME. In the FUCKING FACE."

Lucifer smiled darkly, falsely kindly. "Oh, Six, you were always the angry one," he spoke softly, smoothly. "One of the 7 sins that I approve greatly of. However," he looked down, eyes flashing. 

"If you DARE hurt my boy like that, I shall throw you in a pit of fire, never to be seen again. Only I get to hurt the boy, no one else. Is that clear?"

Six pursed his lips in fear and uncertainty.

"Am. I. Clear?"

"Yes, my True Savior." Six straightened loyally.

"Good. You are now dismissed." 

Six left in a hurry. 

Lucifer looked down adoringly at you. You had fallen asleep from his spell, and you were starting to drool a little on the corner of your mouth. How adorable. Disgusting, but tolerably cute. He chuckled and lifted you up bride-style yet again. "Clean that up too," Lucifer called to the alternate still cleaning the mess, nodding towards the blood on the floor, and took you to your room.

Never to be seen by anyone again.

. . . . .

wHY DID THIS COME OUT SHORt AGAIN?? sTRANGE :(