Jonah X Reader X Adam (ROMANTIC FLUFF) (Part 2)

Requested by Belphi on AO3. This chapter is in the same universe as the previous chapter of the same request is

Let's see if I can pull off the fluff better than last time! >_<

. . . . .

It was a nice, sunny day. The rate of alternate invasions lessened, suicide rates decreased. The perfect day for a beach with your lovers. 

"We're here, [Name]!" Jonah said cheerfully, parking and waving one hand slowly around the whole view. The beach looked just like the stereotypical drawings of a perfect beach: Pale yellow sand with no tree leaves or seeds on, and clean of any other debris. Shifting iridescent colors of emerald and ocean blue in the seas and in the small waves. The beach was large, but even on this perfect weather and despite how popular this place was, not a single person was here. Even the lifeguard seat was empty. Most likely because the people were getting paranoid of the possibility that an alternate invasion might happen at any given time, which was true.

But the less the better. You three had all the shores to yourself.

You were excited, honestly. You guys hadn't taken a break from the BPS investigations, and this was the only time you guys could spend some time together outside. You were swimsuits underneath your baggy and cool clothing, Jonah was wearing a bright blue Hawaiian shirt with a plain white t-shirt underneath and coral shorts, and Adam was in his usual BPS hoodie. Insane. It was hot and steaming outside and yet Adam still wore that thing around. A wonder he did not get any heatstroke.

Before you knew it all three of you were descending down to the powdery sands, bags and parasols in hand. As soon as you guys found a perfect spot not too far away from the waters yet not too close to the van you were driving in, you quickly let go of all the things you were holding, took off your outer layer of clothing, spread a towel on the ground, and started to quickly put on sunscreen. 

"Hey love, you can slow down!" Adam said, laughing as he took off his BPS hoodie. "We have all the time for today."

You excitedly told him that you didn't want to slow down and waste even a nanosecond. Jonah giggled as Adam grinned. 

"Today is supposed to be a relaxing day!" Jonah remarked cheerfully, "Not a speedy ride we have to course through-oh, babe, lemme help you with that." He interrupted himself as he saw you struggle to spread the sunscreen evenly all on your back. He reached out to you, but Adam slapped his hand away.

"No! I'M gonna do it for them!" Adam snapped.

"Hell no! I offered to do it for them FIRST!" Jonah retorted back.

You separated both of the young boys before the argument escalated. You were getting nervous as to why during the whole car ride, both of them didn't argue over you back and forth. You were sad they still fought over you, but you were relieved that things returned to normal. You offered Adam to help him with the sunscreen if he let Jonah help you with it. 

"Psh. Fine," Adam scoffed at Jonah, "but only because you said so."

"Yay!! Thanks, babe!" Jonah yelped happily. "Fuck you, Adam!"

"What-HEY!!"

The both started to fight again, and you mediated between them. The fight ended up in laughers, as all three of you helped with getting sunscreen on your backs. (Occasionally Jonah would flick sunscreen into Adam's face, and Adam slapped his back extra hard. But no major injuries, of course. A humorous moment to cherish.)

. . . . .

After that tad bit happened all three of you were swimming in the ocean waters. It wasn't freezing cold, nor it was too uncomfortably hot so you felt sticky: it was a welcoming lukewarm, and the waters were strangely crystal clear. But no matter, as all of you were having fun all alone on this wonderful beach!