Final words :)

Holy shit. It's over. IT'S FINALLY DONE!

I wanna sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, thank every single one of you. This was my first story and the amount of love and praise I got from all of you guys warmed my fucking heart.

Like wholehearted, seeing your comments on tik tok and on here made me so happy. I love hearing what you guys think about the story, and honestly? Without you guys, I would've never actually found the courage to continue this story.

Was I consistent? Absolutely not lmao BUT I AM SO HAPPY THAT IT'S FINALLY DONE. And I hope you enjoyed the "choose your own ending" type of ending. :D

Also! I do wanna note that the "Lost Chapter" (The End?) is meant to be open ended. The reason for that is because I might continue that alternative storyline where we follow yn and Mikey into the US. BUT IDK YET. Bc like, Mikey love interest? Hanma love interest? I dunnnnoooo we'll see :)

Would you guys be interested in seeing a story like that?

But, I really do mean it when I say, Uncertain will always hold a special place in my heart and I hope it did for you guys too!

I will be editing and updating these chapters, so if it notifies you, that's why LMAO. And moving it all to Ao3 as well! Updated chapter 1-17 are already on there.

This is not the end of me, as I have multiple stories in the works ;) I know you came for the Tokyo Revengers, but I hope you will stay for everything else! Maybe.. ..Please.. ..I beg... ;-; LMAO

I would like to take this time to shoutout my lovely boyfriend, Isaiah! This man read every, and I mean EVERY, chapter. He was the one who saw them first and he was my biggest supporter/fan. I'm not gonna lie, without him, I probably would've never found the courage to post the first couple of chapters lol, so everyone say thank you >:)

But forreal. It's been an incredible journey. I love all of you. So freaking much.

I don't think I have anything else? I'm a little bit of a dumb dumb, but please, please, pleaseeee, tell me every and any thought that you've had of this story. I promise I love to hear/read it.

Well, that's it for now, I guess I'll see you in whatever I post next.

This is goodbye for now!

With all the love,

acutestick (Lupe :))